Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @654.70 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 81/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  => A catdog thing enters and flops down to sleep

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: => A catdog thing enters and flops down to sleep  (Read 455 times)
GraphiteCore
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Sleepiest thing alive

iMood: GrahpiteCore

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 20, 2023 @344.94 »

Hello, sorry that I'm so sleepy but that's like my whole brand!! (_ _*) Z z z

My name is Pencil, I also go by GraphiteCore online, or just Graph. You can call me any of those anytime. You can look up thepencilriot and find me (mostly) everywhere too.
I go by they/them pronouns, but recently I'm getting used to the idea of using any pronouns. My preference is still the former, but don't be afraid to use gendered terms for me like dude or girl if it fits. My gender is whatever makes the bit funnier.

I'm a digital artist, I mostly do furry/anthro stuff (I'm a snow leopard/wolf hybrid) but I'm a huge fandom dork as well. I also like to do other stuff online like fanfiction, fanvids, etc. I even began learning how to compose to do small covers of a songs I like. I only recently got into making websites, which I hope becomes a big part of my online experience from now on.
Maybe later I will put other places to find me in my profile.

I'm interested in stuff like homestuck, undertale/deltarune, most cartoons/anime, a few obscure things, sonic the hedgehog. I mostly focus on a character or ship for each fandom, but the ones i mentioned by name i care about a lot. Other interests are ttrpgs and collecting old books.
My favorite videogames are minecraft, skyrim and the darksiders saga (seriously, scream to me about the horsemen).
My favorite movies are the how to train your dragon saga and Midnight in Paris (fun fact: to make me cry just put the first dragons movie).
Music is where I can't be helped, whatever I find and like, I take. I just listen to whatever strikes me fancy at the moment.

In any case, I might be a little unhinged about certain stuff, because I can't control my feelings and I love with all my heart. I will try to appear normal about it, you will be spared. ( ̄▽ ̄*)ゞ

Moving on, like I said I'd like to make some websites. I'm very interested in the web revival movement and anything that has to do with the old web and old technology. I am very nostalgic of older sites, but I can't say I used them much, mostly because I didn't know how. I was too young, but mostly I didn't go around making accounts online without permission, or we just didn't have internet connection altogether. Those were the days.
I began my online life mostly because everyone around me was, but honestly, after 15 years of social media, I am tired and have reached my limit. I quite enjoy the quietness and closeness of forums and personal websites more.
Slowly I will leave all of my accounts for business/archive only and move my personal online life to my website, which you can see here: Visit my den. There's not much to look at yet but soon I'd like to invest more time into carving my "home"! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

I've found so much creativity in the free web, I feel so inspired by everyone. I'd like to be part of something so awesome. I too want to say "Hello world".

Anyways, thank you very much for reading and for accepting me into the community, I hope to learn a lot and have friendly interactions. You may find that I'm hard to stay in contact with, I apologize about that, I still don't know how to manage that part of me. I promise I will try hard if you reach out to me!

Also, I use lots of kaomoji instead of the usual emojis. ☆⌒(≧▽​° )

:transport:  :ha:  :ozwomp:  :pc:  :dog:

Pencil/Graph | they/them | ok with gendered words
skull-aton
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Skell || They/Them

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: skull_aton

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023 @444.24 »

Hi Pencil! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!!

It really is refreshing ditching social media, isn't it? It's such a slow pace. (i say this, whilst still using tumblr actively lol!)

Nice profile picture, by the way!! Who's your favourite undertale character? :D

:ozwomp: :ha: :4u: partyin in the graveyard :4u: :ha: :ozwomp:
zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎

october | they/them

iMood: mintyorca
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023 @904.47 »

hi pencil!! i'm new here too and i'm also seeking more slow paced and relaxed community. your icon is so cool, i need to finish undertale but i got stuck on the spider lady. XD

zanarkand
Jr. Member ⚓︎

october | they/them

iMood: mintyorca

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023 @905.45 »

It really is refreshing ditching social media, isn't it? It's such a slow pace. (i say this, whilst still using tumblr actively lol!)

i'm also still on tumblr, it's the only "social media" that i can tolerate because i can use it on my browser and block ads and it's generally more pleasant. i don't even know that i really consider it social media as much as staff keeps trying to turn it into twitter, it feels still like a blogging platform mostly and i hope it stays that way!

BananaBoots
Jr. Member ⚓︎

↑ Soooooo normal about him (lying)

StatusCafe: bananaboots
iMood: bananaboots

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023 @992.16 »

Welcome, Pencil! I hope you enjoy it here!

as staff keeps trying to turn it into twitter

Don't remind me... I'm scared that I'm going to have to ditch Tumblr entirely soon. I really don't want to do that but if it really becomes a Twitter clone I don't want to stick around for that.

Boots (it/he)

GraphiteCore
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Sleepiest thing alive

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023 @183.10 »

Hello, skell!! Thank you very much. \(⌒▽⌒)
I'm happy you like my icon, I do love it myself. My favorites are the skeleton brothers and
Spoiler
Asriel. But I honestly love all of them, I'd like to think I could be friends with these dorks. (>v<
[close]

I too use tumblr regularly, or used, haven't been there these past few months. I plan to stick to it, even though it seems to be running towards its own grave, as @zanarkand mentioned. But it's really hard for me to interact there, on contrast to this which is far more comfortable!!

i'm also still on tumblr, it's the only "social media" that i can tolerate because i can use it on my browser and block ads and it's generally more pleasant. i don't even know that i really consider it social media as much as staff keeps trying to turn it into twitter, it feels still like a blogging platform mostly and i hope it stays that way!

I too hope it continues to stay a blogging site, because the idea of making posts with the purpose of interaction at all costs is kinda ridiculous for me. I much prefer shouting to the void, and for it to occasionally shout back. That's the quintessential part of tumblr, i believe. (•̀o•́)ง

hi pencil!! i'm new here too and i'm also seeking more slow paced and relaxed community. your icon is so cool, i need to finish undertale but i got stuck on the spider lady. XD

Hello as well, October! Thank you for the welcome.
I hope you can finish the game one day, it can be hard sometimes (I'm playing it again and if you're out of practice it's like the first time, hah), but pushing through is very worth it. I do understand, Muffet is extremely hard and a little dizzying, hang in there! (×_×)⌒☆
Shoot me a message if you'd ever like to talk about it, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Welcome, Pencil! I hope you enjoy it here!

Don't remind me... I'm scared that I'm going to have to ditch Tumblr entirely soon. I really don't want to do that but if it really becomes a Twitter clone I don't want to stick around for that.

Hi, Boots, thank you lots! Let's hold onto our seats for what's to come for tumblr. (o_O)
Though the idea of the user base rebelling so hard that they have to go back on their decisions is hilarious. If it does come to that I will laugh.

GraphiteCore
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Sleepiest thing alive

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023 @185.73 »

Also!! Gosh, I failed to notice, very sorry October, but I'm mexican too. (✧ω✧)
I stand in solidarity, sending waves of love through the net, may your food be good, buen provecho!  :dog:  :dog:  :dog:  :dog:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2023 @3.38 »

Hi Pencil, welcome to the forum  :grin: I hope you have a really great time!

(We used to put graphite in the school computers to try and break them  :ha: )

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
GraphiteCore
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Sleepiest thing alive

View Profile WWW

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2023 @941.09 »

Hi Pencil, welcome to the forum  :grin: I hope you have a really great time!

(We used to put graphite in the school computers to try and break them  :ha: )

hii, i just realized i never replied to this?? Σ(°ロ°) but thank you so much for the welcome and resources ( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡

so far ive really enjoyed my time in the melonland forums, its awesome here! like, i enjoy this site more than any other already hehe

(oh, those poor computers!! (´-ω-`) )

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi