Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @227.62 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 66/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello! i'm new! >:3

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello! i'm new! >:3  (Read 383 times)
andou
Casual Poster ⚓︎

i stinky

StatusCafe: andou

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 08, 2023 @620.76 »

hi there!  :transport:

my name is andou, but i also go by jay! i'm 29 years old and i'm a full time freelance artist and streamer. i love taking commissions and doing client-based work. i know some artists find this to be a point of contention, but i really do like it! i love drawing peoples OCs, it really is great to see all the different types of creativity out there in the world!

i love video games, manga, comics and reading! when it comes to games i love indie titles mostly - i tend to stick to games that are around 10-12 hours long. i swear that's the sweet spot! as for genre, i love visual novels, horror, and rpgs!

i am a huge fan of the gamedev auteur SUDA51. his "kill the past" series contains some of my favorite games of all time! i LOVE no more heroes! please talk to me about no more heroes. i love travis touchdown so much.

you can find my website here! i'm really proud of it even though i started off with a template and the code is a mess. i really didn't think i would be able to make my own website, but now i'm delightfully surprised over how much HTML and CSS is clicking for me! although... javascript... is so scary still...  :tnt:

i was born in 1994 and grew up online, so honestly, i'm just returning to where i'm most comfortable. i miss using forums so much.

as a full time freelance artist i HAVE TO rely on social media to advertise commission slots and overall just... stay afloat as a full time artist. it's severely draining to have to be on twitter. i just don't want to use it anymore lol. it's a prison for me.

neocities, and hopefully melonland, is an escape from that misery.

thank you for reading this! i hope i can get to know some new people, and maybe even make some new friends!

shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023 @679.91 »

Welcome andou, I really love your splash screen :loved: did you make it in Blender? I really like the 3d playdough/modeling clay effect!

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ shevek’s welcome pack ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹
> Check out the welcome post :smile: <
If you are unsure how to use a forum, here’s our wiki post about it!
You can also fill in your forum profile, change your font and color, and pick a forum theme to suit your needs!
Wanna talk, but don’t know what to post about? Maybe start by telling us about your latest progress or your username :loved:
P.S.: You should know that the forum is closed every Monday.
Don’t be alarmed when you see a closure screen, the forum will be back. :4u:

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
andou
Casual Poster ⚓︎

i stinky

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023 @775.82 »

Welcome andou, I really love your splash screen :loved: did you make it in Blender? I really like the 3d playdough/modeling clay effect!

OMG it is actually a commission by an artist named crisppyboat! this has made me remember i DON'T have a credits page for the few pieces of art and commissions i've used around my site that are not my own personal art, so thank you for helping me remember to do that ASAP!

my site is relatively new, and while it is basically complete, i still keep finding little things here and there i need to add on!  :cheerR:

thank you so much for the warm welcome, btw!  :transport:

plantovision
Jr. Member ⚓︎

born to ":3" forced to ":)"

StatusCafe: plantovision
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023 @133.96 »

hiii and welcome to the forum :3  :ha:  :ha:

ALSO WTF YOUR CHARACTER IS SO CUTE I LOVE THEM

born to be silly, forced to be stupid
andou
Casual Poster ⚓︎

i stinky

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2023 @233.94 »

hiii and welcome to the forum :3  :ha:  :ha:

ALSO WTF YOUR CHARACTER IS SO CUTE I LOVE THEM
thank you so much!!!  :4u:

OneMillionFurries
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2023 @692.77 »

welcome to the forums omg! i saw this post yesterday but didnt reply until now. i LOOOOVE your website so much! its so great!!

andou
Casual Poster ⚓︎

i stinky

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2023 @710.50 »

welcome to the forums omg! i saw this post yesterday but didnt reply until now. i LOOOOVE your website so much! its so great!!

AWWWW thank you! i checked out your site too and it's neat!  :ha:

OneMillionFurries
Jr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2023 @934.85 »

AWWWW thank you! i checked out your site too and it's neat!  :ha:

OMG tysm!! I'm thinking about redoing it pretty soon but that'll take a LOT of motivation to do :'D

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi