Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 10 Oct 2026 - @223.15
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Greetings from Saturna


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings from Saturna  (Read 884 times)
Le Saturna
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


G R E E T I N G S
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: saturna

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @073 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! i'm a totally new user here. I love design and make digital illustrations with very bright colors. This is my website: Le saturna's crib

Mostly a work in progress, but my personal art gallery is totally functional.

Hope I can meet friends here  :4u:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/yxfxf5.gif
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @090 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I love the colours but OMG I think you might need to look into image-compression; your artworks are all like 38mb - its like loading on dial-up where you have to wait for 5 mins as each line loads in  :tongue:

Otherwise I do enjoy your site - keep it up!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Le Saturna
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


G R E E T I N G S
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: saturna

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 15 Aug 2023 @163 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I love the colours but OMG I think you might need to look into image-compression; your artworks are all like 38mb - its like loading on dial-up where you have to wait for 5 mins as each line loads in  :tongue:

Otherwise I do enjoy your site - keep it up!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

----
Thanks so much for the feedback and watch my art. It's really appreciated ;3

Yeah all my site is a work in progress and everything is new for me. I'm gonna figure out how to fix that. The gallery is the most important part of my site

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/yxfxf5.gif
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe