Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @705.30 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 46/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What are you playing (or have finished)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print
Author Topic: What are you playing (or have finished)?  (Read 13444 times)
SilkSkull

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #105 on: February 09, 2023 @106.22 »

I totally recommend the Doubutsu no Mori e+ version with an english language patch - its the og game cube game but with a bunch of extra features! Also the HD texture mod is worth it - although you might like the fuzzy look without it too!

English lang patch: https://mega.nz/file/3i5m1Q5C#K1tVatIBhCtQ2d01npRx2-GuBconjGwJ72MjIWnsPuA

Important tips!
  • You cannot change your characters town or appearance once the game starts - your appearance is based on random questions the cat on the train asks you - SO if you don't like your look.. restart the game :omg:k:
  • There are cheat codes for this game that give you money and.. honestly you prob need them later on.
  • Sometimes when you talk to people they will just steal your stuff - so dont talk to someone if you have something important with you.
  • Make sure to get your KK song every Saturday night!
  • Talk to Sable every day in the tailor shop!
  • Check the dump every day - it has cool stuff in it!
  • Your shop can only get some upgrades if you have another player visit your town and buy something.

I wish you luck - say Hi to nook for me!! :evil:
Totally doing this! Thank you for the advice and patch!!! I'll definitely be uploading some screenshots to my site!

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #106 on: February 10, 2023 @340.59 »

recently finished portal 2! i enjoyed 2's more fleshed out story but i really miss the first game's creepier atmosphere

i also started portal reloaded and picked up baba is you again! im kind of enamored with the time portal mechanic... so cool! i love cause and effect!! 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023 @345.63 by teatime » Logged
wris
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Safe when used as directed.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #107 on: February 10, 2023 @439.95 »

I'm back on FF8. I spent too much money to get it on iOS, but now I can play it anywhere. ANYWHERE. :ha:
« Reply #108 on: February 23, 2023 @81.03 »

I have a hard time sticking with one game, so I could visit this topic every week and have a different answer.

Currently playing Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart. I'm not the biggest R&C fan. The only one I liked up until now was Deadlocked because it was more like a classic arena shooter. But Rift Apart is freaking gorgeous. It is without a doubt the best looking game I have ever played. I just got to the first planet you play on as Rivet and had to stop for a while because I couldn't get past how amazing it looks.

I also beat the Demon's Souls remake for the first time last week, so I'm simultaneously playing NG+ of that to get any of the world tendency things I missed on the first time through.
WingsOfImagination

Beauty Serene Arrow!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2023 @657.01 »

I'm currently playing Shadow Hearts: Covenant, a 2004 PS2 RPG with a turn-based combat.

I was initially drawn to this game by the overall character aesthetics and, admittedly, specifically the cool and attractive cover girl, but was surprised to find out it also goes quite deep with its RPG mechanics, which I find fun to explore!

The story so far seems quite cliché but also a bit intriguing! There may be way more to it than meets the eye.
Hoping for some romance sub-plot too!

But I think it mostly shines through its main characters which all feel clearly defined and varied. They are somewhat "edgy" alright, but in a pretty charming way. You even have an adorable wolf as one of your playable characters! The main girl Karin turns out to be quite sweet and kind personality wise but also daring - which a plus, and some of the interactions of the characters really made me smile :smile:

The combat has satisfying feedback/animations, and I think I didn't get the most powerful attack types yet.

Overall I think it will be worth while to stick with it until the end!

Inkerlink
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey, nice to meet you!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2023 @843.16 »

Honestly I'm EXTREMELY scatterbrained when it comes to playing games, I pick them up and put them down on the slightest whim, so sometimes it can take me a very long time to finish them, but that's okay I think. I'd prefer that rather than force myself to play something I don't want to at the time.

THAT BEING SAID...

I'm currently playing through Final Fantasy III (3D Remake) on my Steam Deck.

I've been trying to beat this game since it came out on the DS originally but it wasn't my DS to begin with so I never got to finish it. I own it on Steam now and the Steam Deck is perfect for this game. The music is fantastic and I love the cute sprites and graphics. The only NES era FF I ever beat was the PSP version of FF1, and I haven't been too motivated to finish any others, but I think so far FF3 is my favourite of that era. I just really love the job system and the story and world etc etc. I think I'll stick with this one for a while and actually finish it.

Currently playing Crash Bandicoot: Warped (the original version). Trying to see if I can get all platinum relics, I recently did with CTR!

I don't care what anyone says, Crash 3 is the BEST of the original 3 games! I always see people saying 2 is the best but 3 was always just the best to me since I was a kid. It's amazing that you got all the relics in CTR, I heard that is pretty hard to accomplish, yes?

I have just finished Mafia: Definitive Edition and it became one of my new favorite games! Open world but linear crime game, 1920s-1930s, gorgeous graphics, movie-level voice acting, impressive animation work, a shitton of cars, simulation driving and an optional ultra hard mode!

Plus it's on sale.

Oh cool, Mafia is a great game! I haven't finished it yet but it's on my backlog for sometime in the future. I played the original a bit but the DE is just such a huge upgrade to the game, it's super impressive. Have you ever played the Godfather games? Those are a lot of fun too.

It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

Cattafang
Casual Poster ⚓︎

“Gitcy: Is good for your spleen.” - Caddicarus

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2023 @963.58 »

I don*t play games very often, but recently I decided to try and restart and finish Pokemon Emerald! I*ve got 2 badges so far and what I think is a fairly decent team lined up. If I remember to do so, I*ll get a picture of my team and post it here! ^^
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2023 @984.29 »

I've been playing xenoblade chronicles 3 since december and still haven't finished it because every time I play I do a bunch of side quests instead of advancing the main plot lol
but I'm enjoying every minute of it so it's probably good that I'm spending so much time on it!

I also started kirby and the forgotten world the other day and it is very cute and fun~

and I want to get octopath traveler 2 but I gotta finish my other games first haha

« Reply #113 on: March 18, 2023 @223.55 »

I've been replaying most of the Resident Evil games in anticipation of the RE4 remake coming out. I finished the RE2 and 3 remakes last week and started the RE1 remake and Revelations today.

Revelations really is a marvel. A handheld game that was so good they ported it up to every console available. I always thought the Resilations games deserved to be the true numbered sequels and make the Ethan Winters games the spinoffs.

I'm already half-way through RE1, so I'll start on RE0 after that. It's probably the one I have replayed the least because it kinda goes downhill after the train section and the main villain seems like he'd be more at home in a JRPG, but it's still a good game.
dotmidi

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2023 @121.94 »

I've been replaying most of the Resident Evil games in anticipation of the RE4 remake coming out. I finished the RE2 and 3 remakes last week and started the RE1 remake and Revelations today.

Revelations really is a marvel. A handheld game that was so good they ported it up to every console available. I always thought the Resilations games deserved to be the true numbered sequels and make the Ethan Winters games the spinoffs.

I'm already half-way through RE1, so I'll start on RE0 after that. It's probably the one I have replayed the least because it kinda goes downhill after the train section and the main villain seems like he'd be more at home in a JRPG, but it's still a good game.
I'm playing RE1 myself actually, I just felt like doing it... had no idea there was a RE4 remake coming out  :omg:  :omg: 
The Crow Room is the most malicious and evil set of camera angles in a fixed-camera game I have ever seen.. I always have trouble trying to navigate with staircases  :drat:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
cheassbabble

If the cheese is not warm, stinky

View Profile

« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2023 @730.51 »

Im currently playing through Hollow Knight. I actually really like it. Its hard but fun. My only problem is that I have no idea where to go, but I guess it doesnt really matter
RodFireProductions
Jr. Member ⚓︎

🍄🖤🐀

StatusCafe: rodfire8181
iMood: rodfire8181
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2023 @783.13 »

A couple of days ago, I bought Dead by Daylight and have been playing it a lot since then. It's pretty fun, but since it's a multiplayer game you can often get bully players in the match with you. It can be really annoying.

we art, web dev, and game dev
lonelyjuly
Casual Poster ⚓︎

space, man

StatusCafe: lonelyjuly
iMood: lonelyjuly
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2023 @117.49 »

Recently I've been swapping from For Honor to Cult of the Lamb, but when I'm with my friends we get together and play Deep Rock Galactic :D it's a ton of fun!

>"He who enters the arena is infinitely more honorable than he who watches from the stands"

« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2023 @68.95 »

Currently chilling out in Stardew Valley. It took me a while to get into it but oh boy am I into it now. I can't see myself ever getting crazy with my farm but who knows? It's something that I can just enjoy at my own pace for once. And Sebastian exists, who is basically my IRL fiance if he were younger and looked like he belonged on MySpace in 2008. But I can mod that when I play on PC later on.

Other than that, I'm going through Persona 4 Golden again. I don't know why, but I always go back to P4G and P3P when something significant happens in my life.
Skykristal
Jr. Member ⚓︎

I may be dead but I am here

StatusCafe: skykristal
iMood: Skykristal

View Profile WWW

« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2023 @40.00 »

(all are nintendo switch games)

Finally finished playing Lost Ember. I haven't touched that game in a while due to motion sickness ;w;
It was a really great game though! I liked the ending too.

Now I am playing Spirit of the North! Which is also a wonderful game. Haven't finished it yet but already played chapter 5.

Read My Blog ⋆。°✩ Punch my OCs  ⋆。°✩ View my Gallery
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 53
Views: 5700
Last post October 07, 2023 @975.13
by Scootarooni
Playing Ozwamp's Voyage on Linux with Wine.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 974
Last post April 13, 2022 @123.11
by Icey!
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3214
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi