Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @823.54 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 44/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  What are you playing (or have finished)?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print
Author Topic: What are you playing (or have finished)?  (Read 13411 times)
drakonic
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Matrix: Chat!
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Tiny Birthday DragonJoined 2023!
« Reply #135 on: June 07, 2023 @724.85 »

Been givibg my 3DS some love lately, like @awhe ! Pocket Card Jockey is probably my favourite eshop exclusive I've played so far.
Finished my first Mario RPG lately, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga! So much fun. Looking forward to playing the rest in the series  :cheesy:

wangobangy
Casual Poster ⚓︎

vampires, please give me a chance

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: wangobangy

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #136 on: June 15, 2023 @187.69 »

I've been playing through the Yakuza games lately after I fell in love with Yakuza 0. It has such a good story and the ending made me cry like a baby for more than 10 minutes. It has been a long time since a game has amazed me as much as Yakuza 0 has.

I recently finished Yakuza Kiwami (which takes place after Yakuza 0) and it was good, but not as good as Yakuza 0 was to me. The ending of that one did make me cry too.

As of right now, I am just getting into Yakuza Kiwami 2 and I am really enjoying it so far. The game engine they use in that game (Dragon Engine) makes the combat feel different, but not necessarily bad. The game looks beautiful and the story is more interesting than the previous game already.

I cannot wait to play the rest of the series and get caught up in time for the new games that are coming soon!

beating hearts bby

take my memories of her with u

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: bumblebear
iMood: dahliahawthorne
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile

« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2023 @441.54 »

i haven't been playing much lately, which is pretty unusual for me. the only games i've been playing everyday are cookie run: kingdom and disney dreamlight valley cause of the update this month. but i did finally try out the first level of slayers x yesterday and i really enjoyed it. i loved hypnospace outlaw and i love 90s shooters like blood and duke3d.  :blush:

grovyle

View Profile

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2023 @645.27 »

I started the legend of zelda: link's awakening on the switch yesterday and i think i like it! It's got that old school feel to it that i love, and i know it won't overwhelm me as much as breath of the wild did  :ziped:
deuil
Casual Poster

iMood: deuil

View Profile

« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2023 @746.05 »

most recently i've been playing no more room in hell ! zombie killing !!! the source engine is so nostalgic to me i love it. and the valve server system...

ThunderPerfectWitchcraft
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Here be dragons

View Profile WWW

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2023 @789.57 »

We play "Unterwegs in Düsterburg" atm, a classic german RPG maker game. Its fun, its funny (not always voluntarily so), but didn't age to well in some regards. We always thought the developer was quite young (somewhere in his teens) but recently stumbled over a posting where he claimed to have done it at the end of his bachelor x).

« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2023 @124.58 »

recently finished We Love Katamari Reroll. aside from Splatoon 3 on and off, not actively playing anything right now. some games I want to play are releasing soon, so kinda just... waiting...
konamiesque
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Play the Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha duology

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2023 @150.17 »

i started playing ultrakill for the first time today! i've never played any sort of fps game before so i've found that there's a bit of a learning curve that i've yet to overcome, but i'm still having a lot of fun with it!

wygolvillage
Sr. Member ⚓︎

meow!!!

StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

View Profile WWW

« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2023 @200.15 »

Replaying Warrior Cats Untold Tales, such a nostalgic fan game and still just as fun years later! (Hyped for the dev's new game too)

teatime
Full Member ⚓︎

RAAAAAAGH

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #144 on: June 25, 2023 @312.34 »

currently playing metroid prime remastered! i'm enjoying it a lot and i think i'll actually get around to beating it  :ozwomp: Samus is so cool!
Spoiler
Wish me luck with the Omega Pirate!
[close]
shevek
Sr. Member ⚓︎

˚₊⁀꒷₊˚︰₊︶꒦꒷₊⊹︰꒷

iMood: daintyeco

View Profile WWW

« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2023 @725.98 »

I am getting into Deep Rock Galactic because of the Steam sale. I know several people who are playing it, and decided to join in on the fun. Went through the tutorial, kicked a few kegs in that station, shut off gravity, and after dinner we're gonna do some missions together :transport:

Odo was just an idea. Shevek is the proof.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

what game do u want to play but havent yet?

Started by 2010Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 53
Views: 5682
Last post October 07, 2023 @975.13
by Scootarooni
Playing Ozwamp's Voyage on Linux with Wine.

Started by Icey!Board ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 0
Views: 968
Last post April 13, 2022 @123.11
by Icey!
Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ☺︎ ∙ General Interests

Replies: 35
Views: 3183
Last post April 10, 2024 @598.32
by Misanthropic Monster™

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi