Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @181.00 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 28/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  oi oi

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: oi oi  (Read 519 times)
Absentmind
Full Member ⚓︎

oi oi

View Profile WWW

Smashing Pumpkins Live June 2024 !First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« on: May 18, 2024 @891.08 »

WELL MET!

My name is Absentmind, I've actually been on this forum for a while now but i've never made one of these!  :omg:

a few things about me:
  • I like camping
  • I do cold water swimming
  • My favourite colour is Orange

I look forward to getting to know everyone!!  :cheerR:

I've just published my personal website! you can find it here :pc:. Let me know what you think!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2024 @896.79 by Absentmind » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2024 @899.62 »

Hi Absent! Welcome to da forum! (since you joined in 2022 your getting the full 2022 welcome)

Im glad your no longer absent from the greeting board  :grin: Also ooph? How cold is this water? I went into the sea last year in my swimming trunks and I stood in the sea, and it was very cold and I thought to myself "I am standing in the sea, I should sit down in order to begin to swim" so I forced myself to sit down and it was very cold and I got a whole body cramp and crawled out of the water in agony  :drat: I trust you have better swimming experience!

I love the new site, its a great start and very 2004 homepage vibes, plus I like the hat!

I hope you have a great time on the forum  :4u:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Absentmind
Full Member ⚓︎

oi oi

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2024 @931.38 »

Im glad your no longer absent from the greeting board :grin:

Pleasure to be here! :unite:

Also ooph? How cold is this water? I went into the sea last year in my swimming trunks and I stood in the sea, and it was very cold and I thought to myself "I am standing in the sea, I should sit down in order to begin to swim" so I forced myself to sit down and it was very cold and I got a whole body cramp and crawled out of the water in agony  :drat: I trust you have better swimming experience!

Haha! The key is to run in and fully submerge yourself straight away! You might have experienced cold water shock! It happened to me the first time I did it and I had to hold onto the pool wall and and gasp for air :ohdear:. However once you get over the 1-2 minutes of absolute agony, it's really nice as your body adjusts. (Not really selling this am I? :ok:) The feeling once you get out is so immense! I'm pretty sure it's some kind of survival process our monkey brains go through like "you survive dying, here's some endorphins" kind of thing  :ok:. I'm not 100% on the science but it's probably the best euphoria I have ever felt and I'd recommend it to anyone! I always feel amazing after a swim :cheesy:. Hope you give it another go (but I would totally understand if you might be put off)

I love the new site, its a great start and very 2004 homepage vibes, plus I like the hat!

Thank you! It takes inspiration from "the golden age of web design" I love the whole 2000 chrome, embossed and noisey graphics style they go for and their 4:3 fixed layouts. Can't wait to crack out the photoshop and start adding some stuff like this to my website :cheesy:. As for the hat, Ozwomp is my fashion inspiration! :ozwomp: :ozwomp:

BUTCHBONEZ
Full Member ⚓︎

certified analog horror junkie

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!Local GothJoined 2024!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2024 @127.20 »

(very late) welcome! I hope you continue to have a fun time here!

you are safe here, traveler

HY / XE / FANG
milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2024 @834.92 »

Hey there! Welcome!

I'm also big on camping and our group of friends like to manage a camping excursion at least once a year.

What's your favorite camping destination?

Paprika
Sr. Member ⚓︎

Go to the tanterwomps for they are lost in time

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!the one and only paprika!Giver of Many Welcomes!Joined 2024!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2024 @899.62 »

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum !
Absentmind
Full Member ⚓︎

oi oi

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2024 @843.37 »

Hey there! Welcome!

I'm also big on camping and our group of friends like to manage a camping excursion at least once a year.

What's your favorite camping destination?

I'm from the UK and the best place I've camped is in the lake district near Buttermere lake. It's definitely one of the more beautiful places in the UK! I was only there for a short time and it's a pretty big place so I going to go back very soon :cheesy: ! How about you?

(very late) welcome! I hope you continue to have a fun time here!

Thank you! I certainly will! :4u:

Hello and welcome to the Melonland Forum !

Much appreciated!  :ozwomp:

Misanthropic Monster™
Sr. Member ⚓︎

He/Him/They/Them

iMood: Misanthropic
PicMix: BitterGoblin

View Profile WWW

beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice!bugpostingJoined 2024!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2024 @896.49 »

Hullo Absentmind! I hope you have a great time here, it's a totally rad place to hangout and make friends.

I am intrigued by cold water swimming - as someone with ASD, I have horrific sensory issues with extreme cold and wet sensations (I can't even deal with cold rain on my skin/clothes) so I am fascinated with how it feels for you to dive into cold water!

milo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

whoa!!

View Profile WWW

Joined 2024!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024 @758.03 »

I'm from the UK and the best place I've camped is in the lake district near Buttermere lake. It's definitely one of the more beautiful places in the UK! I was only there for a short time and it's a pretty big place so I going to go back very soon :cheesy: ! How about you?

That sounds fantastic!! I also love camping near bodies of water.

In fact, my favorite camping place is a river about an hour away from me. I live in California so we go during the late summer when it's dry and hot. It's been a yearly "guys trip" where we turn our phones off and leave them in the car and just spend a few days hiking by the river, finding swimming holes and grilling dogs and drinking whiskey around a fire when the sun goes down. Definitely something I look forward to every year!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi