This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @240.58
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :cry: Are u having fun? Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  Greetings ~ Say HELLO if you are new here!


« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Print Embed
Author Topic: Greetings ~ Say HELLO if you are new here!  (Read 70320 times)
nek0news
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


I like candy :3
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #465 on: Autumn, 24 Sep 2026 @788 » Embed

Hai everyone!! I'm NEK0NEWS, you can call me Neko/kiyoshi/Lizbeth!
I am very interested in creating animation, furry art and designing ocs ^_^
I'm currently in uni, and might be busy most of the time. I'm pretty sure I'm too shy to talk to other people, but if you reached out to me I'll answer.(If I do see it)

I just opened this account so it may look empty at the moment. I'll try and decorate it a bit n call it a night >:3

I wish you all a good day/night!! :seal:

Logged
inert_a
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #466 on: Autumn, 24 Sep 2026 @927 » Embed

Hello, thank you for allowing me to join.

Please call me Inert or Inane.

I'm interested in making games, especially using the Haxe programming language.

Lately I've been adding small-web blogs to my RSS subscriptions and browsing some webrings, and it's inspired me to start a personal website of my own.

Logged
astranger
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
OS: dual windows + mac

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsSlacksstriped long sleeveJoined 2026!
« Reply #467 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @335 » Embed

hello :) my name is andrew, it/he/she. i am plural, so no guarantees or promises about activity, but i am trying to be more intentional with things in my life. i think coding is a type of mindfulness or meditative ritual. anyways, i'm an author and eager to learn html, so i'm happy to be part of the old web revival at melonland.

i have a few websites in progress, my personal project at rotten.cam and my non-project site, closethedoor.

thanks for having us, looking forward to all there is to learn and do. let's play tuoys!  :grin:  :pc:


Logged

https://64.media.tumblr.com/7f938b09a97cd3e75e5253a3d84b9eab/899f5eed32a36bb1-9f/s100x200/01e6d24351b25b57883f2055cc93228d35e1fae8.pnj
LIQUIDCULT
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


web revivalist and irl survivalist
⛺︎ My Room
OS: Windows 8, Windows 11
Newgrounds: liquidculture

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
OscarEddyEddEdMaromiQueen
« Reply #468 on: Autumn, 25 Sep 2026 @728 » Embed

Hello, you can call me Wes! She/her, 30s. I am the webmaster at LIQUIDCULT on neocities and am messing around with a handful of other sites as well. My background is in new media and animation but I have also done comics, illustration, and want to get back into game dev. Webcrafting is my new hobby which has kept me from going mad in this difficult day and age.

I love the DIV tag, long live the DIV. My blog page is on my site, trying to figure out a mobile friendly layout for it. I like having control of how to present my art online and will not be returning to social media.

I have not decorated my room yet... I need a good concept first.




Logged

Recovering insomniac... :sleep:
https://liquidcult.neocities.org/banners/cattime.gif

Artifact Swap: Conan EdogawaMove it, football head!Physical media FOREVA!KarafactThe Tan Mom From That One Episode of PPGSesame StreetHamsterHot Air BalloonSelma BouvierTazDaphneVelmaMisty MoonButtercupTinkebellBatman Spiffotools (for crafting things)h2goWolf Spawn EggPlank
Lydels
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #469 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @122 » Embed

hii helloooo idk if anyone reads these but im lydels !! mid 20s dj musician who loves manga videogames and fangirling about my fav bands and fictional characters... been a webmaster for like 2 years now and after visiting this forum a few times i decided to register!! i speak english and spanish and im trying to learn japanese but college Might Just Not Let me :sad:

i have fond memories of being on game forums as a teen so i hope to make some more now!! yay

Logged

https://lydels.neocities.org/imagenes/thingsilike/shrines/phoenix/glossyhearts.gif
https://lydels.neocities.org/imagenes/buttons%20blinkies/xenosaga.gif
kieraoona
Casual Poster ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt

⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Fluffy Shoulder-Length HairSlacksMelon T-ShirtJoined 2026!
« Reply #470 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @152 » Embed

Hi, I'm the artist, sewist, and youtuber known as Kiera-Oona.  Just arrived here in Melonland, and came in to say hi.  Despite my online persona, I'm very much an introvert, and have a hard time not just lurking. 

I'm working on several projects on the go at any one given time both online and offline. Slowly finishing my latest pair of handspun socks, along with college things, as well as some website graphics

Logged
purrs
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: purrs

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
☆ Goldie ☆Joined 2026!
« Reply #471 on: Autumn, 26 Sep 2026 @890 » Toggle Font Embed

i have decided to take little steps towards overcoming my shyness and hermit tendencies by actively interacting with places that give me comfort, so hello everyone! thank you for having me here. ♡

i consider myself a lover of many things, happily immersed in my inner world, forever on a journey to taste, learn and find even more lovely treasures to enrich my life and mind. my current most prominent interests are digital, traditional and ascii art, graphic and web design, studying little critters, horror and fantasy media, reading, watching anime and gaming.

i'm looking forward to sharing my little projects with you, giving love and support to the ones i encounter and also meeting new people with mutual interests.

to whoever is reading this, may you find happiness and comfort in life always. :4u:

Logged

https://files.catbox.moe/fcyopa.gif

Artifact Swap: fishy fishy
ilikedragons400
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWWArt


neat!
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: ilikedragons400
Itch.io: My Games

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Devil Cursor TailWebsite WizardStripey ScarfBootsOscarWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with Bangs
« Reply #472 on: Autumn, 27 Sep 2026 @555 » Toggle Font Embed

 :happy: hello guys!!!! i'm finally here!

Logged

https://ilikedragons400.neocities.org/BORNTOSURFTN.gif
https://ilikedragons400.neocities.org/BILLCI.gif
https://ilikedragons400.neocities.org/sith.gif
https://ilikedragons400.neocities.org/shadow.gif
https://ilikedragons400.neocities.org/TALLYHALLBLINKY.gif

Artifact Swap: Moth CreaturePINK HEADTHE OLDEST M&M IN THE WORLDJoined 2026!
CrispySeaBreeze
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #473 on: Autumn, 29 Sep 2026 @266 » Embed

Hello! I'm n, he/him, and I draw sometimes (❁´◡`❁) Coding and web design things are still very new to me and a little overwhelming, but I'm happy to be here and looking forward to learning more! Thank you for having me  :4u:  :cheerR:

Logged
mouse
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
Newgrounds: nicelikemice

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #474 on: Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 @118 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi ho!! I'm mouse/Sage/egg but I go by other stuff too depending on how I'm feeling or who's asking. I use they/it. Socializing does not always come naturally to me but I'm workin on it hehe  :ohdear:

I do cartooning/comics & mixed media mainly but I'm trying to get more into graphic design & web design because
1. they are cool
2. trying 2 level up my tech skills because it's something I've wanted to do for a while but have always felt very outside of those circles since I've been burned by male-dominated hobbies & spaces many times
3. repair relationship with Computer & Being Online because tech optimism has been very low

Anywayz! See you around!  :cheerR:

Logged

https://files.pixilic.com/f.php?h=0KQoAFys&p=1
mongju
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: mongjuice
OS: MacOS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #475 on: Autumn, 30 Sep 2026 @180 » Embed

Hi... I'm new to Melonland and also using forums in general, but I'm excited to be here...  :ok:
I like to play video games and draw my OCs, among other things...

I hope to meet and interact with other people here, you guys seem really cool! I'm awkward n have a lot of anxiety so I hope that's okay :,)

Logged

they/he/it + any neos :cheesy:
DunsenChurner
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
OS: Linux Mint

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #476 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 @961 » Embed

Well, gotta introduce myself.

I have been considering joining this forum for a while. But now that I hav created my own website, I could switch from being a lurker to a poster :) The websites linked here and from Neocities/Nekoweb inspired me to completely devote my website to the smaller Internet (blocking most search engines that use AI). Im looking forward to lern from this place (and possibly share my oan advice?).

Logged

"I cannot pretend I am without fear. But my predominant feeling is one of gratitude."
 - Oliver Sacks

(/|\)

Artifact Swap: yo phone lingin! yo phone lingin!
shlagito
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW

⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #477 on: Autumn, 02 Oct 2026 @477 » Embed

Hi, I'm shlagito

I use a lot of different names, but this one is the one I use with my website flyingshlagito.xyz . It comes from an inside joke with a friend, we were constantly saying 'flying gauchito' (disney.fandom.com/wiki/The_Flying_Gauchito) and we thought that name was really funny, we ended up saying I was a 'flying shlagito' which is a contraction of 'shlag' and 'gauchito'.

Shlag is a french slang meaning someone who is very lazy, who does not do things properly. This name suited me because I was really doing the bare minimum in college (and sometimes less), and I'm constantly doing things the simple way, some would say too simple sometimes, and I often settle with the first solution that works.


Although my laziness is a problem I try to solve, I still see a positive thing in being a 'shlag', I genuinely like a form a minimalism, not necessarily in the form of things but in the inner workings, I like to think that a system I design does not use more resources and more technologies than what is really needed. On the web, for me, it means not defaulting to javascript for everything, making things that can be static static, thinking about lazy-loading, compatibility with old software and hardware etc.
It fits in an idea of degrowth that I believe necessary (not just on the web) and empowering, as simple things are easier to control on a human scale, easier to learn and modify, whereas big & complex tech makes us run in the trail of big corporations, buying new hardware to follow the growth, learning new frameworks that in the end do not really improve our creation capabilities.


Anyways I will stop there as I have used my daily quota of big words.
In the end I'm usually to lazy to do anything, so before tearing down capitalism, I'm going to focus on getting at least one foot out of my bed.


(also, english is not my first language, so if anything is unclear or I'm using weird formulations, please (kindly) correct me)


byyyyyy

Logged
castleyhastimeXD
Newbie
*
View Profile WWWArt

hello there my name is castley.
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
Joined 2026!
« Reply #478 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 @012 » Embed

hi my names castley and i have a hobby of making websites! im also into drawing "on paper DIGITAL ART is not for mehh :cheerR:

Logged

castLEY:transport:
cyberfun1 (dizz)
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


I dont🧠dat evrythngs a lie, as long as u ♡me 4evr
⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Wishing you Happy Times when you're online!20% coolerFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #479 on: Autumn, 03 Oct 2026 @033 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to Melonland castley! We hope you have a good time here

Logged

https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FRIENDSHIPISMAGIC.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/TAPEHERO.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/EMOTICONUSER.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/XBOX360.png
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/FIREFOXUSER.jpg
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/NYANCAT.gif
https://diffydude.neocities.org/blinkies/BISEXUAL.png

Artifact Swap: I met Dan Q on Melonland!
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe