Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @15.44 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 56/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello internet!!!!!!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello internet!!!!!!!  (Read 887 times)
heavenONLINE
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the smiling grinner

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: October 01, 2022 @165.44 »

HELLO!!!!!!!! my name is ted!! i use he/him pronouns. i came across this forum while scrolling through neocities, and it looks fun! :dive:

over the summer, i became very interested in website creation. i dont even remember how though, but im so glad i did. i managed to build my own website from scratch! i realy like the idea of websites because, at least for me, it feels less like everything you do has to perfect and you get to make your own rules! even if you feel embarassed, you still have your own little space on the internet, so who cares!

i absolutely LOVE video games and plan to make a bunch of games with cool stories! >:] some of my favorites are rhythm heaven, ace attorney, earthbound/mother 2, sonic adventure 2, and miitopia! im also a huge fan of anime and manga! insanely huge swords for life!! i also enjoy detective stories too.

i have my own site: rainy x shiny days. its my own little personal website, which im super proud of. im also always resisting the urge to make fansites for every single one of the things i like :melon:

"You can call me Pollyanna, say I'm crazy as a loon, I believe in silver linings and that's why I believe in you!"
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2022 @951.13 »

Hi ted! Welcome to the forum! :cheerR:

Wow thats a really professional line up of manga on your art page! I like your site name, I planned to do a rain centric site AGES ago, but I never gou around to it.. What is up with those huge swords??

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022 @820.52 »

hi ted, i like the username! really lovely art as well!! i was a big sonic fan when i was younger but i've kinda fallen off from the games these days. if they ever make a chao-centric game though....... let's just say thatll be the end of my sonic game hiatus >_>

what anime and manga do you like?

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022 @386.17 »

wow I love your art so much!! it's so expressive and generally so wonderful as an artstyle

and edwurt.... he be floating.... committing mischiefs ......

welcome to this little corner of the internet! I hope you'll have much fun.
heavenONLINE
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the smiling grinner

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022 @67.45 »

hi ted, i like the username! really lovely art as well!! i was a big sonic fan when i was younger but i've kinda fallen off from the games these days. if they ever make a chao-centric game though....... let's just say thatll be the end of my sonic game hiatus >_>

what anime and manga do you like?

oh, another sonic game featuring chao would be awesome!!! they're so cute!!! i kind of miss them lol

as for anime and manga, i've recently been reading witch hat atelier and watching tiger and bunny as well as gensoumaden saiyuki. the art in wha is so gorgeous and breath-taking!! :transport:

"You can call me Pollyanna, say I'm crazy as a loon, I believe in silver linings and that's why I believe in you!"
heavenONLINE
Casual Poster ⚓︎

the smiling grinner

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2022 @73.81 »

wow I love your art so much!! it's so expressive and generally so wonderful as an artstyle

and edwurt.... he be floating.... committing mischiefs ......

welcome to this little corner of the internet! I hope you'll have much fun.

edwurt, a dubious little creature...

also thank you!! i think i will have a lot of fun here!!

Absentmind

i love surfing the world widened web

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Café ClubJoined 2022!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2022 @703.06 »

hi ted your website is really cool! :ozwomp:

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2022 @944.36 »

hi ted your website is really cool! :ozwomp:

I concur, I like it as well!

huge fan of the dancing wario :cheerR:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi