Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @369.31 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 55/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hello!  (Read 492 times)
yuradily
Newbie ⚓︎

StatusCafe: yuradily
iMood: yuradily

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: November 13, 2022 @341.82 »

hello i'm yura! i found out about the forum around when i found out about neocities a while back! i have a neocities site but there's nothing on it atm because i've been too busy to do anything with it. however classes are ending soon and i'll have less classes next semester so i'm hoping to get some free time to work on it & other projects soon!

as for stuff i like, i like pokemon a lot! i also like some jrpgs like etrian odyssey, 7th dragon, & the caligula effect, and a bunch of other games like minecraft, animal crossing, fire emblem, & splatoon. i'm not really into anime or manga stuff like most people but i've been really into magical girl raising project lately (the book series; the anime and manga are just bad adaptations of the first book). i listen to vocaloid a lot along with a couple other japanese artists; it would be a lot to list them here but i can recommend you check out samayuzame, her music and singing are really nice to listen to. and i watch a few vtubers; mostly only fauna, reine, and mumei. i also like conlanging but i've not had time for it in a while and i'm super bad at it unfortunately, linguistics is confusing!

i like all this old web sort of stuff; i'm too young to have really been there for it but i think it's neat! learning html & css & js has been fun; i think my designs i've done so far (aka my neocities page and one (1) tumblr theme) are more modern or minimalist than most of you would probably like but when i redo my neocities site i wanna try to do something different & make it look more like it should be on neocities instead of tumblr.

anyway! i'm happy to have found an active forum again! nice to meet you all :ha:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022 @746.98 »

Hi Yura; welcome to the forum, glad to have you here! :4u:

Oh I went though a vocaloid phase yearrs ago, the most recent one Iv heard is the IBM Daisy vocaloid crossover. I look forward to seeing what you do with your site; and wow thats a lot of pokemon stats!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi