Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @677.42
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 323.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: There's a great big indie web tomorrow! :smile: Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Woo Yeah Oh Yeah Woo


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Woo Yeah Oh Yeah Woo  (Read 1281 times)
loveletter
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2022 @066 » Embed

Hi! My name is Hatch. I was told about this forum last night when someone on reddit actually asked if I was a specific user on here, due to my similar forum having a purple aesthetic lol. Needless to say that wasn't me.
I'm gonna start saying I know 0 coding, its very inaccessible for me with a family history of dyslexia and adhd but I have a huge love of Old Web Revival type things, so I try to find ways people can contribute to going back to old web if theyre Also unable to do this stuff. My website is fuckin squarespace lmao, but its still a labor of love with a WIP link directory that I occasionally get the energy to update.
https://www.luterran.church/

Outside of that, I'm starting to get into DC comics, I like new wave music, i Dont know what genres are and at this point Im too afraid to ask, and I recently finished reading Alice in Wonderland. I like making kandi, making random pinterest boards, and hanging out with my little sister.
I'm bad at intros.
Enjoy the Tetch

Logged
SilkSkull
Hero Member
*****
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room
iMood: SilkSkull

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2022 @271 » Toggle Font Embed

We welcome you! The old web can always use more people. Remember, it doesn't matter what you can code or can't code, the old web is about the spirit and you have it! :ozwomp:

Logged

She/Her
Figuring out a new sig :P
https://web.archive.org/web/20090821100844im_/http://geocities.com/Athens/9334/water.gif
loveletter
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #2 on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2022 @303 » Embed

We welcome you! The old web can always use more people. Remember, it doesn't matter what you can code or can't code, the old web is about the spirit and you have it! :ozwomp:
Thats true but Everything i see is always about coding so I never have shit to add

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #3 on: Autumn, 28 Nov 2022 @548 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Hatch, welcome to the forum! :cheesy:

Squarespace is fine, whatever works for you is the best thing (I even tested wix a while ago and it was super fun). Its less about going back to the old web and more about bringing the best of the old web forward to us now :grin:

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe