Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @677.51
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 323.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~ Guild Events: Weekly zine jam 16: Games
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  this place seems cool


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: this place seems cool  (Read 1203 times)
Wobblegong
Jr. Member
**
View Profile WWW


I will wobble once more
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Autumn, 29 Nov 2022 @903 » Embed

Hello I am Wobblegong

I have a ton of interests but none that I have studied in depth - right now mostly into Alchemy/Theology. I also like to write things and have many unfinished writing projects.

It's been a while since I've used a forum. I usually prefer them over other types of social media. Twitter was awful, Reddit is good for finding stuff but not really for discussion. I've been on discord for a while but it feels like I have to be there for hours to participate and I'd rather be doing other stuff. Boards are great though, hope they see more of a revival.

I was really into interactive fiction for a while and that's something I might get into again.

Probably will make a website on Neocities at some point





 

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #1 on: Autumn, 30 Nov 2022 @130 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Wobble (you might enjoy this site! https://wobble.town)

Welcome to the forum, I think theres a lot of people around here who are into interactive fiction; Id like to see more story sites! Alchemy huh? I think webdeisgn is alchemy, we take base technology and turn it into gold :grin: Although if you manage to do it for real consider donating to your favourite forums!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe