Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @716.24
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 284.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy: Guild Events: weekly zine jam 15: dreams
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hello MelonLand!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hello MelonLand!  (Read 1197 times)
gamemaster98
Casual Poster
*
View Profile


Feel free to talk to me xD
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« on: Winter, 18 Jan 2023 @709 » Embed

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I have recently found this forum by surfing through webrings (I think it was the one from sadgrl) and so far it seems really great. I hope to make new friends here or at least take part in interesting conversations :grin: :grin:

I'm having a little trouble composing longer messages due to a former social media addiction but I'm working on it and even now I'm struggling a bit writing this Introduction so bear with me. :ozwomp:

A little bit about myself.

Ever since I was a kid, the idea of web surfing intrigued me and so recently I made the decision of studying web development (yes Javascript is my first programming language but I'm planning on moving to another one).

Games I like: Policenauts, Shadow Hearts Covenant, Yakuza, Final Fantasy games, Counter strike 1.6 and Source, NeoTokyo, Fatal Frame , Koudelka , Chrono Trigger
Hobbies I d:ha:I have interest in: gym, kickboxing, archery
Last book I read: Sun and Steel
Series/Movies I like: Nobody Knows (2004), Chobits, Texhnolyze , Parasite Dolls, Ghost in the Shell, The Net (1995) and I'm planning to watch PI (199:cool:
Music Genres : Sextrance, trance, industrialgoth, celtic , powermetal , Game OSTs , hypertrance , SNES


That's it for now. Thank you for reading and see you on the other threads :ha: :ha:

Logged

You can reach me on MSN: gamemaster98@escargot.chat
Anonicus
Casual Poster
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: Winter, 18 Jan 2023 @797 » Embed

Welcome to the forums! Yeah, Melonking is really cool for making such an awesome forum. Also really interesting tastes in games and music!

Logged

My personal Website: https://anonicus.neocities.org/
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Winter, 18 Jan 2023 @817 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, welcome to the forum :ha:

Slowing down and writing more is definitely someone a lot of people struggle with these days; sometimes I cant even focus on something for more than a minute or two and thats really bad!

You should get that list of music genres printed on a t-shirt you get so many people asking questions :ozwomp: I really enjoy archery too, the feeling of poise and control is calming.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

@Anonicus Thank you! :loved:

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
WingsOfImagination
Full Member
***
View Profile


Beauty Serene Arrow!
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #3 on: Winter, 19 Jan 2023 @698 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome to the Melonland forum! I'm sure you'll have a great time here :4u:

Ahh, the magic of web surfing...
I feel that the modern corporate internet made us forget how much of a wondrous place the web really is, the amazing piece of technology that it is which allows humans from all over the world to kindly connect to each other, to express their interests and ideas in the most colorful ways, to explore unknown worlds...

Let's do our best to plant the community seeds and cultivate these beautiful virtual gardens, which will lead to a brighter, friendlier internet future! :unite:



 


Logged

https://i.imgur.com/u48I4ek.jpg
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe