Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 11 Oct 2026 - @801.06
Forum Activity: Four Stars ~ Boop! The forum will close in 199.beats! Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: ozwomp is requesting your location :ozwomp: [Agree] Guild Events: TIME FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS!
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Hi there!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Hi there!  (Read 1581 times)
John Doe
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


=======
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: johndoe24

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Spring, 10 Apr 2023 @942 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi, I'm John Doe. Nice to meet you! I'm bad at writing about myself and don't particularly like it, but well, let's try it.

I surf the web since the late 90s or early 00s, so I've lived through lots of changes in how the internet works- unfortunately most of these have been negative changes. I'm nostalgic about the internet I grew up in, about personal websites, forums, internet communities, and its often "crude" designs. I created some personal websites over the years, but all of them are offline nowadays and I've gotten very rusty with HTML and CSS. When I have some free time I'd like to create something again, but finding enough time is hard when you work and have some obligations.

I like/am interested in video games (e.g. Fallout New Vegas/3, Pokemon series starting with Pokemon Red, Deadly Premonition, Psychonauts, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines, The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth), sitcoms, anything horror, perfumes (especially older ones like Dior - Eau Sauvage (1966) or Caron - Yatagan (1976)), and some other niche hobbies. I often listen to music (e.g. Depeche Mode, Genesis, Mr. Bungle, Nine Inch Nails, Tool, Glass Animals, Oingo Boingo, Pink Floyd, Ghost) and I sometimes draw. I might come off as reserved or aloof, but that's because of being shy and anxious, I'm actually a big old goofball!

I use he/him pronouns and I'm not a native English speaker. Sorry about possible mistakes.

I hope I can conquer my anxiety and be somewhat active, because you all seem so nice, from what I've read while lurking.

Best wishes!

Logged
Commodorn
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWWArt


Major Daikon
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: miffedbastard

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
Glove World balloonFlinstone VitaminT'hy'laGreat Posts PacmanParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!
« Reply #1 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2023 @049 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! We seem to have some things in common.. if you ever want to chat, my emails will always be open :O) --Anyway, I hope you find yourself feeling welcome here! This is indeed a very friendly forum.

Logged

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
https://i.ibb.co/ZGcCNRH/fuckingtechnology.pnghttps://i.ibb.co/LQxWzJn/GUNSTREK.gif

Artifact Swap: Brick MailGlitter MailTerletI met Dan Q on Melonland!Plankton
teatime
Sr. Member ⚓︎
****
View Profile WWW


RAAAAAAGH
⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2023 @326 » Toggle Font Embed

hello and welcome! another oingo boingo enjoyer!! maybe we can make a webring :ha: what're your other niche hobbies, i'm curious  :eyes:

Logged
wygolvillage
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWW


meow!!!
⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: wygolvillage
iMood: wygolvillage

Artifacts:
Thanks for being rad!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Spring, 11 Apr 2023 @649 » Toggle Font Embed

Hello! Welcome! I like the icon by the way :) I love the Sandman comics, I read them last year and enjoyed them a lot. I also like some of the same games and music. (I still need to get around to playing VtMB, I've been wanting to for a while since I played the tabletop with one of my friend groups)

Logged

https://wygolvillage.neocities.org/images/siggy2.png
John Doe
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


=======
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: johndoe24

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: Spring, 12 Apr 2023 @763 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you all! :>

hello and welcome! another oingo boingo enjoyer!! maybe we can make a webring :ha: what're your other niche hobbies, i'm curious  :eyes:

Great music taste. :P I'm very interested in name studies, archictecture, (interior) design, and medicine.

Hello! Welcome! I like the icon by the way :) I love the Sandman comics, I read them last year and enjoyed them a lot. I also like some of the same games and music. (I still need to get around to playing VtMB, I've been wanting to for a while since I played the tabletop with one of my friend groups)

I love VtMB a lot. I haven't played any of the other games or the tabletop, so I'm not very familiar with the World of Darkness lore, but man, Bloodlines still belongs to the best roleplaying video games I've ever played.

Logged
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #5 on: Spring, 13 Apr 2023 @010 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi John! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about being shy; its hard to find your feet in new places, even online ones - it can take a long time to get comfortable, but its worth the effort!

What's your fav horror movie? (I really enjoy The Witch and Return of the Living Dead!)

Hope you enjoy your time here, even if its lurking  :ozwomp:

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: Have a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3fwoggiecurious fish
John Doe
Newbie
*
View Profile WWW


=======
⛺︎ My Room
iMood: johndoe24

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #6 on: Spring, 14 Apr 2023 @776 » Toggle Font Embed

Thank you! :smile:

What's your fav horror movie? (I really enjoy The Witch and Return of the Living Dead!)

The VVitch was a good movie! I haven't seen the latter yet, because it was indexed for a long time where I live LOL.

My favorite horror movies are The Fly (1986), Us, The Conjuring, Mother!, and I Saw The Devil.

Logged
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe