Home Entrance Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
March 29, 2024 - @282.04 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 47/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :dive: Are u having fun?? :dive:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  hi hi!!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hi hi!!  (Read 476 times)
kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 14, 2023 @164.58 »

hi all i'm alexa!!!! i've been on here for a few days now and even had a whole post typed up but of course my wifi decided to implode for a bit. i'm 19 and super happy to have found web revival through neocities (and tiktok). rn i'm working on my neocities site but its not really that great as im trying to remember all the html i knew from my tumblr days and relearn everything.
i'm studying architecture in school but outside of that i love textiles and sewing, my local music scenes, and film as a photography medium!!!
j
Full Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2023 @171.94 »

hello!!!

your site's really cool (and is super relatable - im also a uni student trying not to fail my course!)

textiles is cool, how long have you been doing that and sewing?

welcome to the forum either way, and have a nice time! :D

i go by j, she/they :)
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2023 @184.92 »

welcome! your site looks cool so far, I like the background!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2023 @648.68 »

Hi alexa (is that your irl name? Amazon ruined it!), welcome to the forum  :ha:

It's a solid start to a site, don't worry too much about layout when your getting started and just enjoy the mess; I look forward to the "CLICKY CLICK"?!

There are a few film camera people on here! What sort of camera do you use?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
moon
Casual Poster

a powerful witch

View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2023 @120.80 »

hi alexa! i am also new! i like your site background!

my brother is also studying architecture and woooo it seems like an intense workload. what is the weaving/woven part of your architecture homework? i am also into textiles/sewing and wondering if that is related!
kandeez
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2023 @190.49 »

Hi alexa (is that your irl name? Amazon ruined it!), welcome to the forum  :ha:

It's a solid start to a site, don't worry too much about layout when your getting started and just enjoy the mess; I look forward to the "CLICKY CLICK"?!

There are a few film camera people on here! What sort of camera do you use?

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎
Alexa is my real name! it definitely got me out of a ton when classes ended up on zoom calls because teachers kept trying to call on me but amazon would answer instead lol.
i think i'm finally getting the hang of html and finding the resources to make everything flow how i want it, but i am being stubborn and refuse to use templates so its all mess and trial for now!
right now i've been mostly shooting my cannon a1 or a minolta, but i started out on a nikon f4. that thing is an absolute workout to use though its a great camera when you need one but to lug around all day im practically sore at the end.
hello!!!

your site's really cool (and is super relatable - im also a uni student trying not to fail my course!)

textiles is cool, how long have you been doing that and sewing?

welcome to the forum either way, and have a nice time! :D
i've been sewing for maybe 8 years now??? but i've finally gotten into actually making and wearing things recently. when it comes to textiles i'm super interested in lace and weaving but those are massively daunting projects and i don't think i'm ready just yet to try my hand at them so i just research and watch from afar!!
hi alexa! i am also new! i like your site background!

my brother is also studying architecture and woooo it seems like an intense workload. what is the weaving/woven part of your architecture homework? i am also into textiles/sewing and wondering if that is related!
architecture surprisingly isn't the worst workload i've had which is slightly alarming but i'm also incredibly happy i'm not overwhelmed with it. I wanted to incorporate the shape of a bow and ribbons into my design, but of course my teacher didn't love it so in my refusal to give up on ribbon shapes and her dislike of my ribbons we've come up with this concept to weave two of the bow shapes together. the hope is they'll look less like a massive bow in the middle of the site and more like an organic shape or at the very least something fresh and interesting.
tetrisk
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2023 @220.56 »

Welcome! Ye don't worry, you'll get the hang of it and you'll be on your way on making a kickass website. I remember I used to want to be an architect as an early teenager, mostly because I loved making minecraft builds :P I personally like industrial-style houses. Metal, wood and concrete...  :ha:
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi