Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @309.79 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  H .. Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: H .. Hello!  (Read 548 times)
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 28, 2023 @852.56 »

Hello hello! I can't stop looking at how amazing this forum looks. My eyes keep wandering off looking at all these cute moving parts. I should have joined a loooong time ago, yet my virtual wandering led me elewhere up to a point where I feel a bit lost.

My name is Artur/Lyonid/Lyo, I am looking for a home where I can share my silly projects and contribute with all the creative energy that keeps building up. A terrible social media addiction led away from conventional plattforms until the cycle was broken. Finding places like this is very nurturing to my heart.
:4u:

I would love to get to know you all and share thoughts and impulses. Discussing the future of technology and media is something I can never shut up about. Maybe we can be friends! That'd be rad.  :melon:

xx <3
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023 @869.99 »

Hi Lyo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I love the RP text on your site, in my opinion, EVERY site should be an RP adventure :ozwomp: It would be totally valid to have an email client that had goblins that stole your emails if you didn't build proper defences!

Wow we seem to have a lot of people from Germany on here; I feel like this forum is sorta the European side of the web revival  :tongue: Silly projects are the most important projects, I hope you'll create and share many! Whats your favourite thing you've made so far?

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023 @883.78 »

hello, welcome to the forum! I really like your site's layout, and as a fan of virtual pet sites I really enjoyed reading what you've written about them!

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023 @905.21 »

Hey there, welcome! It's funny, I saw you earlier on Mastodon!  :cheerR:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023 @948.91 »

Hi dear @Lyonid !! Nice to see you around, it's Nael from Subeta by the way XD  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023 @950.73 by Necrosia » Logged

Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023 @24.38 »

Hi Lyo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I love the RP text on your site, in my opinion, EVERY site should be an RP adventure :ozwomp: It would be totally valid to have an email client that had goblins that stole your emails if you didn't build proper defences!

Wow we seem to have a lot of people from Germany on here; I feel like this forum is sorta the European side of the web revival  :tongue: Silly projects are the most important projects, I hope you'll create and share many! Whats your favourite thing you've made so far?

You just get me. :ozwomp: I wish every login window would be turned into an RPG scenario where you have to solve an old wizard's riddle before you may enter the sanctuary! >:) I've been doing this for all kinds of things - and I have no plans on stopping, huehuehue.

What a wonderful question. Yesterday, I made a funny avatar maker that I would love to turn into something more unique. What I feel very strongly about is my Pseudocode Editor which was part of a study for my Master's thesis. It's not really save for pRodUctIon but it was made for the study alone and sparked a lot of wonderful ideas in my non-programming friends. I used a bunch of textures from TT for it, too! I am working on a public version of the website for people to learn coding from a non-coding perspective. Here's one of the pieces I can share!

Hi dear @Lyonid !! Nice to see you around, it's Nael from Subeta by the way XD  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

!!!!!!!! We just keep bumping into each other - it's amazing. So happy to see you here. I am still loving your work so much. Look at my doll! That Urban Dollmaker looks amazing. I hope you are well and kicking.  :transport:

xx <3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi