Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @855.83 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 42/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  H .. Hello!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: H .. Hello!  (Read 407 times)
Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: March 28, 2023 @852.56 »

Hello hello! I can't stop looking at how amazing this forum looks. My eyes keep wandering off looking at all these cute moving parts. I should have joined a loooong time ago, yet my virtual wandering led me elewhere up to a point where I feel a bit lost.

My name is Artur/Lyonid/Lyo, I am looking for a home where I can share my silly projects and contribute with all the creative energy that keeps building up. A terrible social media addiction led away from conventional plattforms until the cycle was broken. Finding places like this is very nurturing to my heart.
:4u:

I would love to get to know you all and share thoughts and impulses. Discussing the future of technology and media is something I can never shut up about. Maybe we can be friends! That'd be rad.  :melon:

xx <3
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2023 @869.99 »

Hi Lyo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I love the RP text on your site, in my opinion, EVERY site should be an RP adventure :ozwomp: It would be totally valid to have an email client that had goblins that stole your emails if you didn't build proper defences!

Wow we seem to have a lot of people from Germany on here; I feel like this forum is sorta the European side of the web revival  :tongue: Silly projects are the most important projects, I hope you'll create and share many! Whats your favourite thing you've made so far?

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023 @883.78 »

hello, welcome to the forum! I really like your site's layout, and as a fan of virtual pet sites I really enjoyed reading what you've written about them!

sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2023 @905.21 »

Hey there, welcome! It's funny, I saw you earlier on Mastodon!  :cheerR:

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2023 @948.91 »

Hi dear @Lyonid !! Nice to see you around, it's Nael from Subeta by the way XD  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023 @950.73 by Necrosia » Logged

Lyonid
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Controlled Chaos ~ Please be kind.

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2023 @24.38 »

Hi Lyo, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I love the RP text on your site, in my opinion, EVERY site should be an RP adventure :ozwomp: It would be totally valid to have an email client that had goblins that stole your emails if you didn't build proper defences!

Wow we seem to have a lot of people from Germany on here; I feel like this forum is sorta the European side of the web revival  :tongue: Silly projects are the most important projects, I hope you'll create and share many! Whats your favourite thing you've made so far?

You just get me. :ozwomp: I wish every login window would be turned into an RPG scenario where you have to solve an old wizard's riddle before you may enter the sanctuary! >:) I've been doing this for all kinds of things - and I have no plans on stopping, huehuehue.

What a wonderful question. Yesterday, I made a funny avatar maker that I would love to turn into something more unique. What I feel very strongly about is my Pseudocode Editor which was part of a study for my Master's thesis. It's not really save for pRodUctIon but it was made for the study alone and sparked a lot of wonderful ideas in my non-programming friends. I used a bunch of textures from TT for it, too! I am working on a public version of the website for people to learn coding from a non-coding perspective. Here's one of the pieces I can share!

Hi dear @Lyonid !! Nice to see you around, it's Nael from Subeta by the way XD  :ozwomp:  :ozwomp:

!!!!!!!! We just keep bumping into each other - it's amazing. So happy to see you here. I am still loving your work so much. Look at my doll! That Urban Dollmaker looks amazing. I hope you are well and kicking.  :transport:

xx <3
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi