Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @395.34 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hello, MelonLand!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello, MelonLand!  (Read 406 times)
Daryl Sun
Jr. Member ⚓︎

... standing on the shoulders of giants.

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 18, 2023 @499.79 »

Hello, everyone! My name is Daryl Sun, but you can call me Daryl. I identify as a panromantic asexual woman, and use she/her pronouns. I'm a Filipino currently residing in my home country, the Philippines.

My interests include open-source software, indieweb & retroweb, shounen anime, cozy videogames, and writing.

I have a homepage at https://darylsun.page/ and a blog at https://blog.darylsun.page/.

What I love most about making things on the web is being able to express myself and having creative control over my projects.

I hope to hang out with like-minded people and make new friends. Thank you for having me here!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023 @82.25 »

Hi Daryl Sun  :4u:

Thank you for your donation in my gift shop  :loved:  :loved:  :loved:

I agree having creative control over projects is one of the biggest reasons to get into indie coding.

Hope u enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Daryl Sun
Jr. Member ⚓︎

... standing on the shoulders of giants.

Matrix: Chat!
XMPP: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023 @605.22 »

Hi Daryl Sun  :4u:

Thank you for your donation in my gift shop  :loved:  :loved:  :loved:

I agree having creative control over projects is one of the biggest reasons to get into indie coding.

Hope u enjoy the forum!

OMG I'm so sorry; I turned off notifications for this topic so I didn't get your reply! I swear, I didn't mean to ignore this for weeks.

Anyway, thank YOU for making this awesome forum! I've been really enjoying my time here so far. Also, thank you for the warm welcome!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi