This zone is sleeping right now! ZzzZZzzz

Better not disturb it! ~You go to the petrol station and buy a slushy instead, everything is cool!~

This area will open again in 000.beats!

(Learn about Swatch Time)

Some other zones are awake :^]


Artifacts Gallery Guilds Search Wiki Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining?
Autumn, 05 Oct 2026 - @209.24
Forum Activity: Four Stars Random | Recent Posts | Guild Recents
News: It's the silly things you'll remember :trash: Guild Events: MelonLand's Seasonal RPG Jam
Super News: ~~MelonLand's Halloween Profile Design Contest 2026~~
+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Moon Park
| |-+  ☑︎ ∙ Greetings & News
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ (Archive) Greetings
| | | |-+  Howdy. everyone!


« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print Embed
Author Topic: Howdy. everyone!  (Read 1193 times)
Alexandriarch
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: Summer, 02 Jul 2023 @538 » Embed

Howdy!  I'm Alexandria.  My Tamanotchi pals were going to disappear forever, but they were miraculously offered refuge in the remarkable realm of Melonland. (Thank you!)
I like too many things, but primarily I grow plants, make food, play music, & cast spells. 
I learned some elementary HTML-4 ages ago, but this CSS business is a whole new kind of language to me.  Learning new stuff is fun!  How good it is that websites like Melonland exist that promote technology to be used creatively. 
As the post-millenium web declined in sincerity, I withdrew into the wilderness & the waking world.  Being disconnected can be lonely, though.  So, I came back to civilization (ironically, just as civilization isolated itself for a bit.)  Things have gone well since my return.  I have made many friends in my new home.  Maybe I can meet more phantastic folks here!  The internet can be full of kindness & wonder, just like people, so I should try to be the 'net's friend, too.

Thank you for all your beauty & inspiration.  Have a stellar day!


Logged



<3 Pleasant Dreams!
Neonriser
Full Member ⚓︎
***
View Profile WWW


Creator of Nett
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: Summer, 02 Jul 2023 @847 » Toggle Font Embed

Welcome!

Logged

Web design is my passion!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎
*****
View Profile WWWArt


So many stars!
⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games
RSS: RSS

Guild Memberships:
Artifacts:
You're a Star!Flinstone VitaminWavy Shoulder-Length Hair with BangsBug!Top HatI got robbed by Dan Q on Melonland!
« Reply #2 on: Summer, 04 Jul 2023 @819 » Toggle Font Embed

Hi Alexandria, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I'm glad your Tama's have such a good owner; I hope they'll be around for many years!  That sounds like quite a story! Its good to hear your return to the world has gone well so far, I hope it gets better and better!

Did you find anything good to eat in the walking world?  :grin:

Enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

Logged


everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered

Artifact Swap: black n cyan yappin kittayHave a chillpillRed Tulip100 coins<3curious fish
Alexandriarch
Newbie ⚓︎
*
View Profile WWW


⛺︎ My Room

Artifacts:
First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: Summer, 05 Jul 2023 @641 » Embed

Thank you very much!
& yes! I have found soooo many wonderful things to eat!  :ok:   Using the experiences & connections in agriculture acquired through the forest-years, I had a fun little time diving into fine dining.  I stumbled into  an amazing brigade who led us to win a James Beard award, & eventually I got to be a small-time full-chef with mentors in Lebanese & Vietnamese cuisine. There was too much yelling & stress, though, so now I just help folks with plants  :smile:
You are immensely appreciated for creating this deliciously comfy cyberspace for everyone! :pc:  :chef: 

Logged



<3 Pleasant Dreams!
Pages: [1] Print Embed 
« previous next »
 

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021 | Privacy Notice | Send Feedback | Supporters ♥ Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP | Mobile


MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi
@000 Melon
Land
Forum Art Hub Chat Webring Explore Random Recent Tenement Arcade Want to Login or Join ? Web Craft Guide Graphic Catalogue Wiki Help I'm Lost! Link Land Newsletters Image Stream Minecraft: Online
Zap!
Passport Sites tamaNOTchi Asatte Add your site?
Aero Archive Onio Cafe 32 Bit Cafe Status Cafe