Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @748.22 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 71/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ha: :pc: Hello Melonland! :pc: :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Howdy. everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Howdy. everyone!  (Read 281 times)
Alexandriarch
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: July 02, 2023 @537.59 »

Howdy!  I'm Alexandria.  My Tamanotchi pals were going to disappear forever, but they were miraculously offered refuge in the remarkable realm of Melonland. (Thank you!)
I like too many things, but primarily I grow plants, make food, play music, & cast spells. 
I learned some elementary HTML-4 ages ago, but this CSS business is a whole new kind of language to me.  Learning new stuff is fun!  How good it is that websites like Melonland exist that promote technology to be used creatively. 
As the post-millenium web declined in sincerity, I withdrew into the wilderness & the waking world.  Being disconnected can be lonely, though.  So, I came back to civilization (ironically, just as civilization isolated itself for a bit.)  Things have gone well since my return.  I have made many friends in my new home.  Maybe I can meet more phantastic folks here!  The internet can be full of kindness & wonder, just like people, so I should try to be the 'net's friend, too.

Thank you for all your beauty & inspiration.  Have a stellar day!

<3 Pleasant Dreams!
Neonriser
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Creator of Nett

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: neonriser
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!OG! Joined 2021!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2023 @847.37 »

Welcome!

Web design is my passion!

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023 @819.27 »

Hi Alexandria, welcome to the forum  :4u:

I'm glad your Tama's have such a good owner; I hope they'll be around for many years!  That sounds like quite a story! Its good to hear your return to the world has gone well so far, I hope it gets better and better!

Did you find anything good to eat in the walking world?  :grin:

Enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Alexandriarch
Newbie ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023 @641.00 »

Thank you very much!
& yes! I have found soooo many wonderful things to eat!  :ok:   Using the experiences & connections in agriculture acquired through the forest-years, I had a fun little time diving into fine dining.  I stumbled into  an amazing brigade who led us to win a James Beard award, & eventually I got to be a small-time full-chef with mentors in Lebanese & Vietnamese cuisine. There was too much yelling & stress, though, so now I just help folks with plants  :smile:
You are immensely appreciated for creating this deliciously comfy cyberspace for everyone! :pc:  :chef: 

<3 Pleasant Dreams!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi