Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 27, 2024 - @856.33 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 86/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi everyone!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 331 times)
aribluejeans
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/they

iMood: aribluejeans

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 06, 2023 @351.81 »

Hi everyone! I'm really glad to be here. My name is Ari (pronounced "airy", she/they) and I'm a 20-something from Minnesota! :smile: I have a degree in web design & development that I haven't used since I got it a few years ago and recently I've been rediscovering my love for making websites. As I've been rediscovering this love I've also been discovering my exhaustion with social media.

I enjoy reading, video games, music, tabletop rpgs, design, and fiber arts. I'm hoping to get back into drawing as I used to be much better at it. I'd also like to work towards making games with my lovely spouse. As for specifics on music I like, here are a few examples.

Music:
  • Phoebe Bridgers (my whole site is pretty much a shrine to her music)
  • Bayside
  • Mitski

Video Game Series:
  • Animal Crossing
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • The Sims

I have bigger, more specific lists on my my website

I'm excited to find a much more healthy community than I have on social media. We all deserve some peace. :loved:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Always My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023 @30.95 »

Hi Ari, welcome to the forum  :4u:

Oh I visited Minnesota once; you have a very good spoonbridge and a water tower that looks like a big corn! (This was very exciting!  :grin: )

Those are agreeable interests; whats your fav Bridgers song? I mostly only know the Garden Song - its mysterious and heart breaking yet warm - its really quite magic, like a ghost of a song.

I hope u enjoy ur time here!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
serenefork
Jr. Member ⚓︎

a Beanie Buddy!

StatusCafe: serenefork
iMood: serenefork

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023 @257.70 »

I have bigger, more specific lists on my my website

Hi Ari! I was looking at your interest list on your website (I love how you did it!) and I saw you liked the TV show "Pushing Daisies," I haven't finished the series yet but I haven't heard someone else mention it ever so it was very exciting to see.

Also the book "It Devours!" which... I also haven't finished... (Maybe I should work on finishing things more... :drat:)

Your website looks really cool! I'm happy that you're feeling well enough to work on web design again; I'm glad it is providing you with some joy, and I hope the community can further that for you. :transport:

(he/they)

aribluejeans
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/they

View Profile WWW

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023 @316.40 »

Oh, I just saw the replies on this a whole month later :drat:

and a water tower that looks like a big corn!

Oh, wow! I actually live in the city with the big corn tower. I debated on whether I wanted to bring it up because it's such a simple search to find the city but it was too interesting to not mention. It's a small world, I guess!

whats your fav Bridgers song?

I genuinely love all of her music so much and it's difficult to choose a favorite but right now I feel like the one that speaks to me the most is Chinese Satellite. I think I cry every time I hear it :smile: I guess songs that make me cry are my favorite haha

aribluejeans
Casual Poster ⚓︎

she/they

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2023 @320.97 »

I haven't finished the series yet but I haven't heard someone else mention it ever so it was very exciting to see.

I never hear anyone else mention it either! It's such a good series. So colorful! It has a special place in my heart.

Also the book "It Devours!" which... I also haven't finished...

"It Devours!" is so good but in my opinion it doesn't begin to compare to "The Faceless Old Woman". That one is INCREDIBLE. I couldn't put it down, so quietly creepy and full of adventure.

Thanks for the kind words about my website. It's felt really good to make these past couple of months. I'm working on a sort of redesign right now. Not getting rid of the theme at all, just moving things around to make more sense and give me a lot more room to work  :cheesy:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi