Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @309.26 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 27/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Interests Zone
| |-+  ☺︎ ∙ General Interests
| | |-+  © ∙ Music Room
| | | |-+  what are you listening to right now?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: what are you listening to right now?  (Read 27890 times)
flowers
Casual Poster

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #210 on: October 15, 2023 @516.56 »

it is the perfect time of year for department of eagles... walked 2 work while listening to their discography (as usual) but the weather was cold and cloudy and the trees are that perfect shade of green right before they turn fall colors. actually saw my first tree with orange leaves this year just a while ago!

starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

What good is Heaven if we dare not storm it?

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2023 @604.33 »

Here's my current playlist...

(full-size: https://files.catbox.moe/4kezsu.png)

I wanted a music player app that worked on both GNU/Linux and macOS, and since GNU Emacs does everything else it might as well be a jukebox, too.

wetnoodle
Full Member ⚓︎

a silly lil goose

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

LifeParticipated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2023 @735.24 »

Memory
« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2023 @635.73 »

Zavijava Orchestra - Magnetic Dreamscape

This can get kind of loud, just a heads up. But I love this kind of mix of ambience and drone, it sounds so powerful and it gives me goosebumps!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023 @576.60 by Snow » Logged
night-at-the-musian
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rule 1: Throw the bone!

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #214 on: October 24, 2023 @711.97 »

I like this fusion collab, it got me into Porter Robinson.

Tiny Roman Appreciator

thecreechur
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Creechur [he/they]

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thecreechur
iMood: thecreechur

View Profile WWW

« Reply #215 on: October 24, 2023 @891.75 »

right now I'm going nuts over the sampler of new album from Rhino Edwards (Status Quo's bassist)  :4u: there's one track in particular on it called 'Limbo' which I am absolutely obsessed with and I need it tattooed onto my brain directly. Sadly it doesn't appear to be on youtube (yet) so I can't link it, but my god it scratches my brain in all the right ways.

here's the album artwork anyway  :ha:

soop
Casual Poster ⚓︎

mmmm... soup

⛺︎ My Room
iMood: soop

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Soul SoupJoined 2023!
« Reply #216 on: October 27, 2023 @451.34 »

George Harrison is the first man I ever loved... this is Brainwashed!

Jari says: Check out Soop's Hermitage!
seraph
Casual Poster ⚓︎

you're telling me a queer coded this?

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #217 on: October 27, 2023 @621.85 »

my moms music playing in the background, she said it was "Won't Get Fooled Again" by The Who  :ha:

Memory
« Reply #218 on: October 31, 2023 @486.17 »

right now I'm going nuts over the sampler of new album from Rhino Edwards (Status Quo's bassist)  :4u: there's one track in particular on it called 'Limbo' which I am absolutely obsessed with and I need it tattooed onto my brain directly. Sadly it doesn't appear to be on youtube (yet) so I can't link it, but my god it scratches my brain in all the right ways.

here's the album artwork anyway  :ha:

Hm! Haven't heard any of their solo work but I have heard a fair share of Status Quo albums in the past. I think this song from them is fitting for today:

Status Quo - Halloween
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023 @576.16 by Snow » Logged
Loebas
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #219 on: November 01, 2023 @873.97 »

I'm currently listening to "sounds of the supermarket" by Fardemark on my MP3 player.
Commodorn
Full Member ⚓︎

Major Dork

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Mushroom MadnessMessage BuddyJoined 2023!
« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2023 @163.03 »

Well..    uh..   

Here you go. This is what I'm listening to.

"Please, captain. Not in front of the Klingons."
thecreechur
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Creechur [he/they]

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: thecreechur
iMood: thecreechur

View Profile WWW

« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2023 @598.31 »

Hm! Haven't heard any of their solo work but I have heard a fair share of Status Quo albums in the past. I think this song from them is fitting for today:

Halloween is a fantastric track for sure and also! it was originally recorded for Rick's unreleased solo album Recorded Delivery!

(infodumping time!) the recording of Rick's solo album is where he met both Rhino and Jeff, which led to him recommending them to Francis and bringing them on board for In The Army Now! Quo owed the label one more album after the break-up/quitting live touring/etc., so initially it was just a one-off, but one thing led to another and Rhino and Jeff became permanent members, and they're still going strong 40 years later  :ha:

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #222 on: November 03, 2023 @672.92 »

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Memory
« Reply #223 on: November 04, 2023 @547.88 »

Halloween is a fantastric track for sure and also! it was originally recorded for Rick's unreleased solo album Recorded Delivery!

(infodumping time!) the recording of Rick's solo album is where he met both Rhino and Jeff, which led to him recommending them to Francis and bringing them on board for In The Army Now! Quo owed the label one more album after the break-up/quitting live touring/etc., so initially it was just a one-off, but one thing led to another and Rhino and Jeff became permanent members, and they're still going strong 40 years later  :ha:

Halloween is one of my favourite songs from them. ^^ I didn't know much about the band's backstory so reading this was very informative! I've heard a few of their albums and a lot of their stuff has been on my backlog for some time (my backlog is ridiculously long), but I should bump their albums up as higher priority so I get around to listening to them sooner. Their discography is quite extensive and it's great they have been going for as long as they have! Of their albums I've heard Square Parts, Hello!, Quo, 1+9+8+2, Ain't Complaining, and Quid Pro Quo. By far "Ain't Complaining" has been my favourite. Here's another song from that album which I love:

Status Quo - Magic
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023 @574.56 by Snow » Logged
Memory
« Reply #224 on: November 04, 2023 @817.70 »

current song : beautiful people by keith mansfield

just chilling out on a normal tuesday night !
[/font]

God blessed those synths
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

Whats your life like? (Time Capsule Thread)

Started by MelooonBoard ⚚ ∙ Life on Earth!

Replies: 42
Views: 5128
Last post September 29, 2024 @977.08
by boyrotting
Why do you watch YouTube?

Started by MelooonBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 60
Views: 8612
Last post September 07, 2024 @193.80
by halcybutton
Underappreciated YouTube Channels You Want to Share

Started by MemoryBoard ⛺︎ ∙ Cinema

Replies: 64
Views: 7444
Last post October 09, 2024 @540.78
by xwindows

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi