Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
July 27, 2024 - @391.64 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 31/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :ozwomp: Reminder: Forum messages stay readable for years! Keep yours high quality! :ozwomp:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings
| | | |-+  Other Forums?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Other Forums?  (Read 5165 times)
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2023 @353.10 »

This one seems fun, just casual convo about stuff: https://oncewere.social
dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2023 @959.55 »

For dollz and pixel art, the forum is not suuuper chatty (the chat stays mostly on discord) but the monthly challenges are a big hype!

https://pixellounge.boards.net/

I've considered joining this one for awhile now since I want to partake in pixel art but uh.. I have zero experience  :ohdear:
One day I'll warm up into joining for sure..

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Necrosia
Full Member ⚓︎

Lord of the Labyrinth

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Welcome Soup!Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2023 @146.18 »

I've considered joining this one for awhile now since I want to partake in pixel art but uh.. I have zero experience  :ohdear:
One day I'll warm up into joining for sure..

The only way to get experience is by... doing it, heheh  :unite:
we also have a discord server if you would like quicker help and tips ^^

zawieja
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Call me Ren!

View Profile WWW

Epic Cat AwardFirst 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2023 @912.59 »

The ones I haven't seen mentioned yet are Pokecommunity and the forums on Xanje, and if you're interested in mental constructs The Daemon Forums[/url.

I really wouldn't recommend the Chicken Smoothie forums since in my experience people tend to bully or create something like lolcows out of people on Tumblr based on their forum posts. Most virtual pet communities have semi-active forums but can be toxic with a lot of off-site bullying.

This post reminded me that I used to be on a daemon forum and I even managed to find my posts from 2010! What a blast from the past, I'm glad so many of the forums are still up and can serve as archives of sorts. And I'm so happy that the topic of daemons is still alive!

I can't offer much for the topic alone but while I don't go there anymore, I know that a lot of Warrior Cats forums, and very likely other Rp/PBF focused ones, are still very much active. Maybe I should revisit those too, they were fun and chill most of the time.

─── °∘❉∘° ───

─── °∘❉∘° ───
neoratz
Jr. Member ⚓︎

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: neoratz

View Profile WWW

Won the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2024 @47.52 »

i admittedly have not spent much time on it, but there is a relatively new forum called Teensyangl which focuses on chibifur (a small cutesy type of furry). with all respect to the owner i do not think it is SUPER well organized but i think it's a fun concept and i wanted to share it in case it sounds similarly appealing to any of you :-) it's not rly active but i think that is partially due to people just not knowing of its existence

i promised i'm not alone in heaven... ˖˚
malice
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2024 @84.16 »

EvThreads is an evanescence forum i frequent a lot!

Jet Moto Central is a forum about the jet moto games and it's ran by the same guy who admins ET. i know nothing about the games but maybe someone here might be interested :)

Gothic.net has a forum, but it seems to be partially taken over by bots. there's lots of posts about gambling that look like they weren't made by real people which means the forum is probably not being well moderated, so do exercise some caution.

VampyFreaks is like a revival site for vampire freaks, it looks pretty inactive though.

any/all + ev/eva ae/aer
grubbyfox
Full Member ⚓︎

forever in 2006

iMood: grubbyfox

View Profile WWW

Joined 2023!
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2024 @520.16 »

i admittedly have not spent much time on it, but there is a relatively new forum called Teensyangl which focuses on chibifur (a small cutesy type of furry). with all respect to the owner i do not think it is SUPER well organized but i think it's a fun concept and i wanted to share it in case it sounds similarly appealing to any of you :-) it's not rly active but i think that is partially due to people just not knowing of its existence

ooh i see they have a LPS category, lol maybe i will join haha.  :D

buut it seems melonland really is the top pick out of all these other forums so far, lol  :transport:  :ok:

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

What community message boards and forums did you frequent?

Started by maryBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 38
Views: 6084
Last post July 26, 2024 @887.99
by moonunions
Let's talk about FORUMS!

Started by wrinkledlionBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 34
Views: 3822
Last post November 11, 2023 @821.39
by creaturefeature
imood forums

Started by dotmidiBoard ☞ ∙ Life on the Web

Replies: 1
Views: 829
Last post November 29, 2022 @106.62
by neoratz

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi