Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 25, 2024 - @729.76 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 47/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi!

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi!  (Read 402 times)
lunacb

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
Hi!
« on: January 13, 2023 @265.14 »

Hi friends, I'm Luna! I like programming, sysadmining, and all flavors of the noncommercial web! I exist at plenty of places on the internet by this handle and have a website too (https://lunacb.house). I discovered the universe adjacent to this site when I found out about things like the Tildeverse and protocols like Gemini and Gopher, and later personal sites, neocities-esque and otherwise. I didn't discover this forum until someone mentioned it though.

Right now I'm reading O Caledonia by Elispeth Barker, and I'm playing with Game Boy debugging emulators and trying to make assembly code to run on them. The computers say the weather is mostly cloudy, but it's too dark for me to look out the window and make sure.

Nice to meet everyone!
memo
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023 @669.14 »

Hi Luna, welcome! We know each other already, I'm nonetheless very happy to see you here :omg:k:
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023 @798.72 »

Hey there, welcome to the forums!
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023 @912.97 »

Hi luna, welcome to the forum!

I tried getting into gameboy modding a few years ago; it was really cool to learn about assembly and how you can make stuff happen by shifting bits of memory around, but thats about as far as I got - Id love to make a Pokémon rom hack though :ozwomp:

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ooo-- You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack --ooO
* If you haven't already check out the forum welcome post, and forum usage guide!
* New to website making? Here is a complete(ish) guide!
* Visit your look/layout to pick a theme and set a default colour/font for your messages!
* Feeling shy and unsure what to do? Maybe post a song you like here!
* Finally don't forget to share the forum and invite friends! We have some way cool graphics over here!

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi