Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
October 18, 2024 - @932.15 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Stars Posts: 26/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:
Halloween Topics! Gfx + Costumes, Decor + Crafts, Prep, Horror Movies, Spooky Songs! ~ E-Zine #2 is out now!

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  Hi everyone :)

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi everyone :)  (Read 469 times)
Nickolox
Casual Poster

The Lord of Waluigis

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: nickolox

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: August 15, 2023 @301.15 »

hi there !!
My name is Nick, nice to finally be here !  :ha: 
I'm pretty new to this old web kind of stuff, it feels like a real relief to be in these kinds of online spaces after the old hamster-wheel slog that is Social Media™ ^^;
It feels great to finally put my childhood obsession of making sites in HTML to good use LOL
Hell in a way it even feels like a dream come true, as I always dreamed of having a personal site as a kid

Anyways, I'm a 2D and 3D artist! Making digital artworks and 3D models are big passions of mine :D
I have a Neocities website with my 2D artworks n some other cool stuff as well ---> https://nickolox.neocities.org/
While I don't have my 3D works up yet, still working on compiling everything I wanna put up...  :ohdear:
Feel free to check out the other things I've got up so far (2D artworks + a few shrines)

Some other hobbies/interests of mine are animation, programming and sewing, all of which are things I should really get back to someday, I'm unfortunately a very busy person, due to being in my last year of school currently  :tnt:

Outside of making art things I've got a big interest in video games! I LOVE nintendo games (pikmin my beloved,,,) and valve games (L4D is my favourite!! Second is TF2)
and I'm also super duper obsessed with WALUIGI from Super Mario!! He's my favourite character of all time <3 <3 <3

I hope to get along well with y'all!! Meeting new people online is super fun!
And if there's anything I love besides Waluigi it would be sharing my interests and thoughts with like minded folk  :4u:

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2023 @136.82 »

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum  :ozwomp:

Ohh I really like your artworks, and I particularly look forward to the 3D section; the one on your homepage is super cool and impressive! Also your site has a very particular vive that reminds me of a box of baloons I had when I was about 6 - I think about that box a lot (Its the blank, purple, pink, white colours I think)

Waluigi reminds me of the badguy from lazy town - which in turn reminds me of this damn song!

GREAT now its goona be in my head for the next 50000 years! But you'll have to suffer too! >:D
Whats the most annoying song you know?

Hope you enjoy your time here!!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Nickolox
Casual Poster

The Lord of Waluigis

⛺︎ My Room
StatusCafe: nickolox

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2023 @333.56 »

Ohh I really like your artworks, and I particularly look forward to the 3D section; the one on your homepage is super cool and impressive!
thank you so much! :D  :ozwomp:

also WOW thanks for reminding me that Lazy Town existed hahaha, I remember watching it a lot as a kid! This song is pretty catchy hahaha
also, Waluigi DOES look a lot like Robbie Rotten, lol, he's kind of like a Mix between him and Sportacus with the mustache n such now that I think about it lmao

Whats the most annoying song you know?
Hmm... hard to say... Fortunately for me I've never run into any I've particularly hated ^^;
I'll tell you one of my favourite songs though! Pacific by 808 State
(There's a lot of variants of Pacific last I remember so this is Pacific 202 in particular i've linked)

I'm a big fan of 90s and 2000s era house, techno and DnB music, the vibe of these genres is so chill and absolutely timeless

The Lord of Waluigis and King of Bush Medicine :melon:

My Silly Webbed Sites:

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi