Home Events! Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
September 08, 2024 - @61.37 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Two Stars Posts: 22/1k.beats ~ Boop! The forum will close in 939.beats! Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Forum Hub
| |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Greetings and Introductions
| | |-+  ❤︎ ∙ Post Greetings Here!
| | | |-+  Hello!! I'm Mela

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello!! I'm Mela  (Read 567 times)
Mela
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: Melaaaa

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« on: June 13, 2023 @444.85 »

Hello everyone!
I'm new here, you can call me Mela, I'm interested in anime, vocaloid and videogames (particularly Zelda). I've discovered this forum while browsing Neocities, I really like the quiet and friendly atmosphere there is here in contrast with the big social media platforms.
I also have my Neocities website where I put some of my drawings (I know that the code isn't that good... but I'm still a newbie and I'm working on it as a hobby). I'm quite introverted, but hope I can get along with some people here and have fun!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2023 @455.84 by Mela » Logged
Franny
Newbie ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room

View Profile WWW

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023 @773.67 »

HI OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE YOUR SITE. Definitely going into my "Inspo" bookmark folder (which i will create right now). I love love love (*♡▽♡*) the sweets theme, it looks so TASTY! I also really like your art, it's so soft :3 I used to listen to a lot of vocaloid, and i still do sometimes!! What's your fav song or composer??

:unite:
beau
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Your Temporary Secretary

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2023 @789.73 »

Hi there Mela..! I love meeting other Vocaloid fans, whose your fave? :o

Your site is super adorable, it really reminds me of the song "Sweet Magic" by Junky..! The art section I really enjoyed, you have a very unique style with paint-over and the soft visuals while still keeping it so they don't all blend together. Some of the ones I really went "Wow!!" over were the Link with the white hair, the daughter of evil, and that one Len song with a really long complicated name xD (The one where he looks disheveled..!)

I hope to see more of your site soon..! Good luck :transport:

"Okay, a joke’s a joke and that’s all well and good, but I get enough use out of this site these days that it seems useless to nail the front door closed. Funny, mind you, but useless."
Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

⛺︎ My Room
SpaceHey: Friend Me!
StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

Thanks for being rad!a puppy for your travelsAlways My PalFirst 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!...
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2023 @17.95 »

Hello Mela! Welcome to the forum  :ha:

I really like your artworks, you have an amazing talent for colour! Also, your thoughts section is great, I love the simplicity of design and the honesty in your posts!

In relation to "Changing opinions" - Time can be really hard right! The people we see and the people we were and are, change so much yet stay the same - it can be really lonely to meet past friends and not know them anymore. I think its because part of you is tied to that past; so when your opinions change on someone, its often your opinions on yourself that's changed, and self opinions are not always easy. I guess that's a bit of a ramble  :tongue:

Hope you enjoy the forum!

☀︎☁︎☻→ You've Received Melon's Welcome Pack! ←☻✌︎☀︎

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
Mela
Casual Poster ⚓︎

⛺︎ My Room
PicMix: Melaaaa

View Profile WWW

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2023 @393.80 »

Thank you so much to everyone for the replies and for the compliments, all of your websites are also amazing and unique! :transport: I haven't published any art from this year yet though because I've spent all my time sketching...

I used to listen to a lot of vocaloid, and i still do sometimes!! What's your fav song or composer??
Well... there's just so many produceres I like, so I don't know! But I've always liked Pinocchio-P's songs, I think they have a distinct sound and interesting lyrics.

Hi there Mela..! I love meeting other Vocaloid fans, whose your fave? :o
I've always liked the Kagamines, but also Merli, I think she's super underrated. Also I love the Windows 7 aero-like theme on your website!

In relation to "Changing opinions" - Time can be really hard right! The people we see and the people we were and are, change so much yet stay the same - it can be really lonely to meet past friends and not know them anymore. I think its because part of you is tied to that past; so when your opinions change on someone, its often your opinions on yourself that's changed, and self opinions are not always easy. I guess that's a bit of a ramble  :tongue:
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit lost recently and questioning a lot about myself... but in the meantime I'll keep going and try to follow my goals, who knows what will happen!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi