Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 28, 2024 - @343.33 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 65/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :happy: Open the all windows! Your mind needs storms and air! :happy:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  World Wild Web
| |-+  ☆ ∙ Showcase & Links
| | |-+  ☮︎ ∙ Other Communities & Webrings
| | | |-+  (unofficial) melonland FFXIV

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: (unofficial) melonland FFXIV  (Read 2677 times)
minttea
Casual Poster ⚓︎

very tired...

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2023 @1.24 »

Thank you! I have a few silly outfits for him, but I thought since I'm named Male Wife I might as well look the part too, dressed as a butler! Also, I'm unsure if it was UWU or TEA specifically, it might have been something else entirely, but just one of those fights, y'know? Have you completed any of them yourself?
And he looks good! Male Wife of high power... hahaha!

Oh, no way! My average skill level hovers more in the range of EXs and some of more odd difficult side content (Baldesion Arsenal, Delubrum, solo-ing Variants.)

That said, all of the ultimates look so cool! The two most recent ones (DSR and OPU) kept me on the edge of my seat...

Oh... Eureka... I was so down for every other part since I plan on completing all tribe quests etc anyway but... Eureka... In any case, I'm wishing you luck in our shared quest to the mount and especially in the spoiler content you mentioned! You can do it !!

You don't have to *finish* Eureka, just hit the final area, but I understand that reaction, haha! Its honestly not that bad nowadays, and if you just do your weekly EXP bonuses, you can get through it without too much despair... Honestly, consistantly logging on for over 4 months for the tribal quests has been much more difficult...

We can do it! Wishing you luck too!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023 @2.92 by minttea » Logged
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2023 @637.80 »

Oh, no way! My average skill level hovers more in the range of EXs and some of more odd difficult side content (Baldesion Arsenal, Delubrum, solo-ing Variants.)

To be fair, I do find that kind of content more fun! I mostly enjoy going through each raid tier to the highest degree and then spend the rest of my play time focusing on casual content like triple triad and glamour LOL.

You don't have to *finish* Eureka, just hit the final area

Even this... Is painful enough... LOL, but thank you for elaborating! Right now I'm just going through each in game area and fighting cards with everyone until I get all of the listed cards. Making so much MGP doing this too thanks to doubles!
starbreaker
Sr. Member ⚓︎

is it any wonder that my mind's on fire?

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!G4 Club Member!Joined 2023!
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2023 @61.06 »

If you ever request help via party finder while on the Dynamis data center and somebody called "Naomi Bradleigh" shows up, that's me. My wife designed my character based on a character from my fiction. I've been a tank main, but I'm also a solid healer and DPS; all of my combat jobs are at 90 and have at least ilvl 610 gear.

rock operatic science fantasy and more...
(...all opinions mine unless attributed, and free to a good home...)
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2023 @391.46 »

I've finished ARR about a month ago and am about to get back into the game again, and I want to get a little group together! (got kicked from my FC while i was gone lol) I'm looking for people who are

• around the same point in the game, or
  • people who haven't played yet but want to start for the first time

but everyone is welcome.  :4u:

I'm on Sagittarius (Chaos data center)!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
CATBYTE
Casual Poster ⚓︎

cat’s out of the bag!

iMood: catbyte
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2023 @843.83 »

i've been pretty on and off from the game as of late (burnout) but i figured i'd toss my character in here!

my main is Cat Byte and i'm on Malboro (Crystal)! i mainly do raid content as well as mid-core stuff like Eureka and DRS. i main DNC, and am learning RPR and RDM.
i still need to finish P11S, i have been taking a break from prog for a bit due to school but i'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. i also plan on resuming TEA prog soon.

if anyone with a character on crystal ever wants to do an extreme or savage raid together, or even just farm stuff feel free to hit me up.

meow!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonLand Wiki

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 10
Views: 2773
Last post February 25, 2023 @762.13
by sig
MelonLand Forum dream!

Started by MelooonBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 3
Views: 964
Last post August 12, 2022 @438.36
by k4jtek
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1634
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi