Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 26, 2024 - @765.86 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Three Star Posts: 30/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :transport: :transport: More is More :transport: :transport:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  A game that you have played a million times?

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: A game that you have played a million times?  (Read 3738 times)
debleb
Full Member ⚓︎

He/him, scaley tailey dragon

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Goose!Pocket Icelogist!High Speed Ozwomp!Joined 2022!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2022 @812.73 »

Spore! I've absolutely loved Spore since I first played the creature creator demo, and I still go back to it occasionally from time to time. My favourite bit was always making creatures, and getting creative with their backgrounds and cultures. I think Spore is what started my love for worldbuilding and creature design, to be honest. I like the gameplay too. My favourite stages are creature, civilisation and space. It's just complex enough to keep me engaged (at least during tribal and above) while being simple enough that it doesn't feel daunting to start a new game.

Though despite having created a lot of save files over the years... I've never actually beaten it. I think the furthest I've ever gotten was about half-way to the centre of the galaxy. I'll beat Spore one day. One day....

"I would have thought you to be above something so banal as despair. Am I mistaken?"

Zusk
Casual Poster

StatusCafe: zusk

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2022 @350.45 »

Spore! I've absolutely loved Spore since I first played the creature creator demo, and I still go back to it occasionally from time to time. My favourite bit was always making creatures, and getting creative with their backgrounds and cultures. I think Spore is what started my love for worldbuilding and creature design, to be honest. I like the gameplay too. My favourite stages are creature, civilisation and space. It's just complex enough to keep me engaged (at least during tribal and above) while being simple enough that it doesn't feel daunting to start a new game.

Though despite having created a lot of save files over the years... I've never actually beaten it. I think the furthest I've ever gotten was about half-way to the centre of the galaxy. I'll beat Spore one day. One day....

Oooh, Spore! I missed that one. I think the closest I have gotten to beaten it was doing a run where I befriended the Grox back in the day.
Honestly somewhat eager to replay it, although I remember for some reason that the Space Stage could be extremely tedious - the game giving you constant little missions to bounce between your planets doing busy work.

Back in the day I had a mod to disable those, haven't been able to find it since though. Unsure if it was something that that DLC removed or not..
Hectic Electric

View Profile WWW

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2022 @256.60 »

sonic 2
sonic 3
ocarina of time
breath of the wild
mario 3
mario world

SilkSkull
Hero Member ⚓︎

SpaceHey: Friend Me!
iMood: SilkSkull
Matrix: Chat!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!MARIO64.PNGCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2022 @760.64 »

Persona 3 portable, GTA: San Andreas, Sims 2 and Assassin's Creed 3

She/Her
"Will you stop adding lampposts to my games?"

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2023 @639.48 »

Seconding Persona 3 Portable. I also got really sucked into Persona 4 as well but P3P was special to me. I can't play the non-portable version. Gotta have the female protagonist. I love what she adds to all the social links.

I also used to be incredibly into Dragon Age (Origins, II, and Inquisition) though I mostly focused on Origins. I was actually pretty active in the mod scene at one point and was working on full face revamps for all the characters in the game. And I forgot to back any of it up and my computer kicked it. Whoops.
Cele

any way the wind blows

View Profile

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2023 @520.74 »

Nobody knows them but it would be these. The first one is an adventure game based on the first season of the cartoon Winx Club, which I used to be a huge fan of as a kid. However, the game was a bit too difficult for me back then and I couldn't understand English, so I was only able to finish the game after I was older and not into the cartoon anymore. Still, I replay it every few years for fun (last time last year). It's not a very... high budget game, with plenty of bugs, but it's somehow stuck on me.

The second one is a horse adventure game with aliens and ancient magical powers and a Kraken. There's four games of them, but the first one is the one I've played the most in my life. The game was also so low budget the files of it weren't hidden, so we used to do stuff like open the horse's texture file in Gimp and recolour it to something else, etc. Apparently this franchise is still going on in the form of an MMORPG called StarStable and books, but I think the magic is lost. They're more about horse girls instead of alien Krakens.
lime360
Full Member ⚓︎

hi.

StatusCafe: lime360
iMood: lime360
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2023 @907.08 »

i played bejeweled twist on challenge and zen mode alot

Graphisk

Hi, I'm Grap!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2023 @223.58 »

Team Fortress 2 is, without a doubt, the game that I've spent the most time with, though I play it more infrequently now.
Since I first started in 2012 or 2013, I've logged over 3,500 hours in it. Good use of my free time!

SORRY NOTHING.
thesolitarygamer
Full Member ⚓︎

why do they call it oven

View Profile WWW

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2023 @241.91 »

Garry's Mod, no question. I'll play it most often with friends but it's one of the games on my Steam that has the most amount of hours on it compared to everything else. 1,891 Hours to be exact!
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2023 @877.75 »

Spyro: Year of the Dragon, because I've spent so much time derping around with the glitches lol (especially swim in air)
arsenicteddy
Newbie ⚓︎

StatusCafe: arsenicteddy
iMood: arsenicteddy

View Profile WWW

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2023 @601.56 »

Mm...Games I've played the most? Probably Dragon Age: Origins, Fable 3, .....most roleplaying games I own because I just love that genre the most because I find it has the most replayability if you have an over-active imagination (like mine) and make up new stories for each character you create.

I love Oingo Boingo and Danny Elfman a normal amount. /s
levya
Full Member ⚓︎

just a little creature (she/her)

View Profile WWW

Participated in the 2023 Profile Design Contest!First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Joined 2023!
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2023 @689.77 »

I've also replayed dragon age origins a lot, along with dragon age 2 (but not inquisition because I'm not a fan of the gameplay in that one. I do still want to replay it though). I love revisiting the characters in those games and seeing how different decisions affect the story~

also sonic adventure 2 is a game I come back to a lot when I want the combination of fast paced levels mixed with raising chao :smile:

Inkerlink
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey, nice to meet you!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2023 @820.68 »

That would very likely be Final Fantasy IX.

I've replayed it many times, more than 10 at least, on multiple platforms including the original PSX, PSP, PC and probably others as well. I've played it casually, with a guide and without, slowly and quickly.. any which way you can think of. The one thing I haven't done yet is tried the Alternate Fantasy mod, or even mod the game outside of the fantastic Moguri mod for PC.

ocarina of time

This was another game I played a lot of, I'd invite myself over to my friends house when I was a kid JUST to play this game... yeah I'm not proud of that nowadays but hey, I was a kid, give me a break.

bejeweled

Bejeweled 2 on the 360 ate many hours of my time. Nowadays I play a lot of Bejeweled 3 on my Steam Deck.

I definitely wouldn't call myself a Sonic fan these days, but I was absolutely obsessed with those games as a kid. Sonic Adventure was the first video game I ever played (that wasn't a PC point and click edutainment thing) and I swear, I beat that thing at least five times. For some reason, I never beat Sonic Adventure 2, so I'm pretty disappointed in my younger self for that.

Sonic Adventure was the main reason I even bought a Dreamcast in the first place. Back then, the world felt so large and it was a lot of fun being able to switch between characters and explore at your own pace. Sonic Adventure 2 was quite different from SA1 so I don't blame you for not finishing it. It's still a great game don't get me wrong, but SA1 was just built different.

harvest moon is always my go-to!!! either back to nature or friends of mineral town (which are kind of the same game but different platforms). i've been playing it since i was a kid so it's a comfort nostalgia thing haha. same with katamari damacy! ive unlocked all eternal modes and more recently the very punishing 100% items achievement...>:-o

I LOVE Back to Nature! That's definitely the best Harvest Moon game. There are a lot of others I like but BtN just had the best characters and gameplay.

It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

lime360
Full Member ⚓︎

hi.

StatusCafe: lime360
iMood: lime360
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2023 @530.78 »

Bejeweled 2 on the 360 ate many hours of my time. Nowadays I play a lot of Bejeweled 3 on my Steam Deck.

i wish i had one

Inkerlink
Full Member ⚓︎

Hey, nice to meet you!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Cool Dude AwardJoined 2023!
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2023 @703.67 »

i wish i had one

I love my Steam Deck, and coincidentally it's also a great way to play Final Fantasy IX.  :ok:

It was in a way the world at the very beginning – the elements alone, and starlight.
-The Ionian Mission, Patrick O'Brian

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonEngine - Mini Three.js Game Engine

Started by MelooonBoard ⁇ ∙ Tutorials

Replies: 1
Views: 1702
Last post February 22, 2022 @261.66
by ellievoyyd
°˖ ✧-:game assets:・゚✧

Started by cinniBoard ✎ ∙ Art Crafting

Replies: 1
Views: 1849
Last post November 23, 2021 @816.09
by Neonriser
What's your favourite mobile game?

Started by NeonriserBoard ♖ ∙ Video Games

Replies: 35
Views: 4200
Last post March 22, 2024 @293.21
by georgemoody

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi