Home Entrance Everyone Wiki Search Login Register

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. - Thinking of joining the forum??
April 19, 2024 - @140.36 (what is this?)
Forum activity rating: Four Star Posts: 57/1k.beats Unread Topics | Unread Replies | Own Posts | Own Topics | Random Topic | Recent Posts
News: :4u: ~~~~~~~~~~~  :4u:

+  MelonLand Forum
|-+  Art & Games
| |-+  ♖ ∙ Video Games
| | |-+  MelonLand Minecraft Server

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: MelonLand Minecraft Server  (Read 9944 times)
Swiftpaw

it/its

SpaceHey: Friend Me!

View Profile

First 1000 Members!Joined 2022!
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2023 @67.78 »

Oh wow, I'll have to check this out. I noticed the server and clicked on thinking I wouldn't be able to play it but 1.5 would actually be perfect for us since our PC struggles to run anything about 1.12. I just want to make sure to ask first, my system has multiple accounts on this forum but only one Minecraft account, will that cause any conflicts with the verification system? If we can't link multiple times I'd be fine to just link either my or probably Dervish's account but I want to double check.

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

StatusCafe: melon
iMood: Melonking
Itch.io: My Games

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2023 @75.47 »

I just want to make sure to ask first, my system has multiple accounts on this forum but only one Minecraft account, will that cause any conflicts with the verification system?

It should be fine for you to link the same Minecraft name on multiple forum accounts ^^ The only issue you'll have is that the in game /profile command (which gives you a link to someone's profile from their Minecraft name) won't know what profile to pick, so it will just use one at random, otherwise everything should be ok  :smile:

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
killing-machine
Casual Poster ⚓︎

StatusCafe: killing-machine
iMood: KILLING_MACHINE

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Joined 2023!
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2023 @699.29 »

Update: been having issues where everything either goes missing, textures becomes flat, cant use items otherwise they break the textures if the world even does load properly, mobs are barely there or just completely invisible. Not sure whats going on with it.

It's been so long since i've played on 1.5.2 and its a hell of a nostalgia trip. Super excited to be playing on this server and start being active!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023 @749.46 by killing-machine » Logged

Hank (it/they/he) | my webcorner

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!spring 2023!Squirtle!!!!MIDI WarriorMIDI Warrior1234 Posts!OzspeckCool Dude AwardRising Star of the Web AwardMessage BuddyPocket Icelogist!OG! Joined 2021!The Smallest Ozwomp Known To ManBug!
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2023 @907.41 »

Update: been having issues where everything either goes missing, textures becomes flat, cant use items otherwise they break the textures if the world even does load properly

This has happened to me on mac in the past but it's always gone away after a restart - are you using the default launcher or did you follow the setup guide? (try doing the opposite of whatever one you did and see if it helps  :tongue: )

everything lost will be recovered, when you drift into the arms of the undiscovered
killing-machine
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2023 @109.22 »

This has happened to me on mac in the past but it's always gone away after a restart - are you using the default launcher or did you follow the setup guide? (try doing the opposite of whatever one you did and see if it helps  :tongue: )

Yeah it's weird, I dont use mac im using windows 10, ive done the whole setup twice to make sure i did everything correctly and even just used the launcher by itself without any of the mods installed and its still super bugged. Not really sure what i did to mess it up this badly LOL

im gonna try out some other things and test around to see if its minecraft or just the launcher and mods bugging it out.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023 @124.36 by killing-machine » Logged

Melooon
Hero Member ⚓︎

So many stars!

View Profile WWW

« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2023 @129.40 »

That almost sounds like it could be an issue with your graphics! Do other versions (like 1.4) work? You can try looking at your graphics drivers and reinstalling Java  :ohdear:

killing-machine
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2023 @170.61 »

update 2: updating the drivers helped it for a little bit before the textures starting freaking out a bit again, ill figure out a solution eventually.

update: oh my god it was the drivers.  :drat:  its always the simplest solution that ends up being the one to fix it

It seems to be an issue with ONLY forge, ive tried the prism launcher with no mods and just the launcher, ive tried the curse forge launcher which doesn't even open and using just the old forge setup which also doesn't even open. pops up with an error. Everything is fine when im playing it without forge. Not sure if this is still a related graphics issue but ill check around my graphics drivers and see if i need to fix anything.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023 @336.34 by killing-machine » Logged

NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2023 @277.22 »

I had the idea of transforming this large plains area into a field of wheat! It's that large stretch of land you reach by taking the road out of town, between the forest where Version set up and the mountain range just past that. I like making these biomes a bit more homely like this, so if anyone wants to help out / thinks I should maybe not do it, lemme know!
killing-machine
Casual Poster ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2023 @546.81 »

I had the idea of transforming this large plains area into a field of wheat! It's that large stretch of land you reach by taking the road out of town, between the forest where Version set up and the mountain range just past that. I like making these biomes a bit more homely like this, so if anyone wants to help out / thinks I should maybe not do it, lemme know!

I'm very interested in helping! i love to build so i'd happily help you out on making this large wheat farm

NacreousDreams
Jr. Member ⚓︎

Rockin' at the Dance of Exis

iMood: Eldridge_Jameson

View Profile WWW

« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2023 @833.65 »

:unite: Nice! I'll be hopping on sometime today! I've already gotten started a bit, somewhere off the path near the center of the field, so feel free to add to it if you feel like it!
Scrib01
Casual Poster ⚓︎

Cutest Psychedelic Egg!

iMood: Scrib01

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pocket Icelogist!Infinite Egg TortureJoined 2023!
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2023 @23.11 »

Anyone still playing? I'm finding my way, I'm enjoying all the cool stuff people have built! I'll see if I can find a nice spot for Laputa!

"Still know nothin' 'bout me!"

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2023 @141.40 »

i'm always down to play btw @Scrib01, im hoping maybe we can get more people to hop on the server again. just havent been active much on it since i havent seen others on there  :sad:

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
Icey!
Sr. Member ⚓︎

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Pro Bug Finder!OG! Joined 2021!High Speed Ozwomp!
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2023 @194.78 »

I'm curious, would beating the end get people interested in the server again?

:ozwomp: my beloved

dotmidi
Sr. Member ⚓︎

i have grown accustomed to your face...

iMood: dotmidi

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Graduate '23Pocket Icelogist!Pet BatCool Dude AwardJoined 2022!
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2023 @233.81 »

I'm curious, would beating the end get people interested in the server again?

thats what im considering ! i was farming xp last night so i could prepare to enchant stuff for the end xO

From time to time
I may speak in cliché
It's a sign of my age
What can I say?
sig
Sr. Member ⚓︎

the great

iMood: sigmatic

View Profile WWW

First 1000 Members!Certified chocoboGoose!Joined 2022!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2023 @369.44 »

I'm down for a big End Raid!

The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they go.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »

Vaguely similar topics! (3)

MelonLand Wiki

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 10
Views: 2732
Last post February 25, 2023 @762.13
by sig
MelonLand Forum dream!

Started by MelooonBoard ☕︎ ∙ Fun & Forum Games

Replies: 3
Views: 947
Last post August 12, 2022 @438.36
by k4jtek
MelonLand Vivaldi Theme ♡

Started by MelooonBoard ⚛︎ ∙ MelonLand Projects

Replies: 6
Views: 1608
Last post March 05, 2023 @376.64
by doubleincision

Melonking.Net © Always and ever was! SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2021, Simple Machines | Terms and Policies Forum Guide | Rules | RSS | WAP2

MelonLand Badges and Other Melon Sites!

MelonLand Project! Visit the MelonLand Forum! Support the Forum
Visit Melonking.Net! Visit the Gif Gallery! Pixel Sea TamaNOTchi